Community

I have two cases where I need a formula to work for me

The first one is easy.  I have two columns - Delivery Date and Delivery Date (2).  I want Delivery Date (2) to automatically put the same date that is in Delivery Date in the corresponding cell.  I tried =[Delivery Date]1 but I get an error

I know there is a way to do this but for some reason I am stuck. I have an event taking place on 5/25. So that needs to be the due date and it CAN NOT MOVE. I then have maybe 40 or so tasks leading up to it, all of which have to occur in certain sequences. I am not able to set up the project. One of

Hello - I've setup a webform for users to enter information about potential participants in a program. I want the form to automatically capture the date when the form is completed. I had initially set it up where I established a date field on the form but hid it from users. I thought by selecting

I am trying to get the R/Y/G/B status to change based on some other cell values and am using this

=IF(([End Date]17 - TODAY()) < 1, "Red", IF(([End Date]17 - TODAY()) < 5, "Yellow", IF((ISBOOLEAN(Complete17)), "Blue", "Green")))

The first part works fine. I wan the icon to go blue if the