Community

I want task due dates to auto populate based on one date that I enter as the event date. For example, I will set an event date and certain tasks will be due 2 weeks prior to event date. When I create individual event sheets, I want to enter that event date and then due dates will auto populate for

Does anyone know of a way to automate moving a card/task that has been set to 100% complete in the % completion data field into the "Complete" column / swim lane in the Card View (or for that matter, automating any swim lane change in the Card View based on any task data parameter)?

Currently it's

Looking at long column of dates is cognitively challenging, but everyone understands a range of numbers, negative to zero and then positive.

I originally used this scheme to simplify my conditional formatting setup but found that users really liked it so now I keep it visible.  It also makes

I have to import a list of orders and count how many times each unique product was ordered.

So the orders may list the same ITEM hundreds of times (eg: Item123 x10 pieces).  I want another list or sheet which displays a UNIQUE list of each item, and a COUNT of how many pieces of that item was

I have setup my smartsheet per project. I want to be able to run all my sheets individual for each specific project in the shop.  My issue is with the reports though.  Some of my group only need to see the ship date for a job in the calender format.  Since i labeled the row i use for this number as