Community

I need help with a formula. I have 3 date columns. If there's a date in datecol1, and a date in datecol2, and either a date or NA in datecol3, then enter 1 in col 4. I am not a programmer, but can usually figure it out. Not this time! This is what is in col 4 cell, but I get Unparseable.

Good morning,

I did a search in the Community, so apologies if this has already been addressed. Is there a simple way to rename attachments? We have several Word/PDF attachments and need to rename them to our internal naming convention protocol.

The only way we've found is to download the

Dear All,

Im a new user of smart sheet and i used dureing several years MS project.

I would like to know if we can make report cash flow on smart sheet?

If yes what are the step to do it.

Using a schedule without cash flow or cost report doesnt make any sens to me.

If i can't do it i will go back

I have four columns, A, B, C, and D. If the entry in column A is "NO", the I want columns B, C, and D (within the same row) to be blacked out.

The only way I can see being able to do this is to put a rule in for each column.  Is it (would it) be possible to check multiple columns in the selection

I’m simply looking to navigate around the projects I currently have, as quickly as possible, to focus on the issues I would like to address with my staff.  The challenge with the reports feature is it completely removes the indenting/nesting of rows, which as a result only causes more confusion.