OK, so the only way I have found to import a hyperlink is to do a lengthy workaround.  


When creating spreadsheets with lots of hyperlinks based off of a reference number, I use the hyperlink function to generate the links to URL by putting in the =HYPERLINK(domain,number) formula.  This is way


I'm not sure if this is a known or new issue, but I just discovered it today, and it's not cool.

While importing a spreadsheet that has 17 columns and 350 rows, I found that the file I imported into SmartSheet was not like the original.  


I identified two problems:

Starting with the worst - if the