API & Developers

Archives for November 2019

Discussion List

• CMMS Build up
    In API & Developers
    Hello, Am working with a company as an IT which needs a CMMS tool for their mining clients for the WR, WO, PMs, AMs and so forth. And I need an expert of Smartsheet to help me on contract to develop the tool for them.
    32 views 2 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå API & Developers
  • Navigate URL Automation
    In API & Developers
    Hi Team,  Is it possible to automatically navigate to a URL added in a cell if specific cell value changes to specific value? Please see below to understand the requirement. I have a tracker sheet for each project. Each tracker sheet ha…
    33 views 2 comments Most recent by amkumar81861 API & Developers
  • remove column ids, row ids from Smartsheet json!
    In API & Developers
    hi team, I need help with removing the overheard data from the Smartsheet api call that returns a json file, I need to remove all the overhead before putting the data into the pipelines, thanks.  (Image)
    33 1
    33 views 1 comment Most recent by Etienne Mermillod API & Developers
  • Can a one to many relationship be created in Smartsheets?
    In API & Developers
    For example I have sheet A that has my master list and all components within a "Kit".  On sheet B I have multiple kits and would like to reference all the included components.  I get that you can link cell to another just like an…
    195 2
    195 views 2 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå API & Developers
  • Update date field error
    In API & Developers
    Hi. I'm trying to update a cell on a row which is a data field using the C# api.  However, I'm getting an error {"Value is not supported for this column type. Use objectValue instead."} But when I'm trying to set objectvalue i…
    33 1
    33 views 1 comment Most recent by timwells API & Developers
  • Custom Fields and JIRA Ticket Imports
    In API & Developers
    My company is using a Smartsheet which uses custom columns fed by a request form.  The purpose of this sheet is to process and track product enhancement requests, and occasionally we will migrate JIRA tickets into the process as well, whic…
    112 2
    112 views 2 comments Most recent by RKB1923 API & Developers
  • Using Microsoft Flow to Send Email
    In API & Developers
    Hello, Currently Smartsheet doesn't allow me to send an Alert with an attachment. The context of this is for a travel spreadsheet, when someone enters their itinerary, it will send the person an email with a standard email containing an a…
    Oby Profile Photo Oby
    92 2
    92 views 2 comments Most recent by Oby API & Developers
  • Row Id in email
    In API & Developers
    Hi! I'm trying to generate custom PDFs with a specific template from a smartsheet row. The workflow currently uses an automation to send an email when the row is "done". Right now, that email contains the "Row Number" …
    112 2
    112 views 2 comments Most recent by bcromie API & Developers
  • Webhook callbackUrl Port Support Query
    In API & Developers
    Hi All,  Raised two cases with Support but no response so starting new discussion.  We have created smartsheet webhook with  callback url  having port 443, 8008,8000 and 8080 but able to get response when callback url configured with 443…
    201 views 3 comments Most recent by Robert Porst API & Developers