API & Developers

Archives for September 2021

Discussion List

• How to update the value of a summary field if it's text?
    In API & Developers
    We introduced a new process where our team needs to fill in a bunch of summary fields for every smartsheet. I'm trying to update the data for summary fields using APIs for existing smartsheets as a backfill. I have all the data in a google…
    Accepted
    43 3
    Accepted Answer 43 views 3 comments Most recent by Genevieve P. API & Developers
  • Loop back to the start of a Bridge Workflow
    In API & Developers
    I am trying to build a help chatbot that our team members can use to quickly find help docs on various topics/processes. For example the chat would look something like this - If you answer yes I want the chatbot to loop back to the very…
    Accepted
    71 1
    Accepted Answer 71 views 1 comment Most recent by Garrett Henke API & Developers
  • Setting Up Webhooks
    In API & Developers
    I'm looking for assistance on how to set up webhooks. Nobody in Smartsheet seems to have any idea how to set it up. I was passed from one person to another. I'm no developer and that's why I was hoping Smartsheet can point me in the right …
    Answered - Pending Review
    69 4
    Answered - Pending Review 69 views 4 comments Most recent by Annielyd Sepulveda API & Developers
  • Can anybody help to connect Smart Sheet with Access Data
    In API & Developers
    Trying to use Visual Studio to connect Smart Sheet to Access Database but proving very difficult. Needs to be a live connection. Any better ideas? please let me know thanks in advance.
    49 3
    Answered - Pending Review 49 views 3 comments Most recent by Eric Goldsmith API & Developers
  • Database, Infrastructure, Coding
    In API & Developers
    What database is Smartsheet running on? (SQL serves, MongoDB, Proprietary, etc.) What cloud infrastructure is Smartsheet using? What programming languages can I use? (HMTL, JavaScript, CSS, JQuery, SQL expressions, etc) Are there built-in…
    50 1
    Answered - Pending Review 50 views 1 comment Most recent by Genevieve P. API & Developers
  • Python SDK - 'Field "null" was of unexpected type' when creating a webhook
    In API & Developers
    I'm trying to create a webhook using the smartsheet-python-sdk (2.105.1): webhook = Smartsheet.models.webhook.Webhook( props={ "name": "[redacted]", "callbackUrl": "[redacted]", …
    52 1
    Answered - Pending Review 52 views 1 comment Most recent by integration API & Developers
  • Find out who is using a sheet via the api.....
    In API & Developers
    Does anyone have a solution for finding out who is currently accessing a sheet? Probably the functionality that displays the coloured user badge within Smartsheet when someone else has accessed the sheet you are viewing. Thanks Brian
    Accepted
    19 3
    Accepted Answer 19 views 3 comments Most recent by Sean Morgan API & Developers
  • Want to hire a developer for Smartsheet
    In API & Developers
    We are apparel manufacturing in Delhi NCR. We want to shift to Smartsheet. Can someone help?
    27 1
    Answered - Pending Review 27 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå API & Developers
  • GetReport not working with Node.js
    In API & Developers
    Hello, I get an error when calling getReport ( or getReportAsCSV ). {  statusCode: 404,  errorCode: 1006,  message: 'Not Found',  refId: 'lrrf81wvdugg' } The id exists ( I have double checked by calling ss.sheets.listSheets ) Here is the c…
    33 2
    Answered - Pending Review 33 views 2 comments Most recent by fredougo API & Developers
  • Add Row with a CONTACT_LIST column [ANSWERED]
    In API & Developers
    Hello, We have a sheet with a column of type CONTACT_LIST. We have a form that populates this field with a name the user enters, rather than an email. The form populates the sheet even if the name doesn't exist in our contacts list. We wan…
    41 0
    41 views 0 comments Started by AES Corp Apps API & Developers