Premium Apps and Integrations

Archives for February 2020

Discussion List

• Data Uploader with Contact List
    In Premium Apps and Integrations
    How do I setup data uploader to update dropdowns in the contact list with NAME and Email. Right now it overrides the column property to the SINGLE DROPDOWN column and inserts email address only.
    Answered - Pending Review
    54 6
    Answered - Pending Review 54 views 6 comments Most recent by Darren M Premium Apps and Integrations
  • Changing the colours assigned to various groups in the Calender App
    Hello, I want each name to have a different colour in the Calender App. I can select "Color by Column" and it works but I find the automatically chosen colours to be garish and I would like to set my own. However, the option to…
    Accepted
    55 9
    Accepted Answer 55 views 9 comments Most recent by JessMK Premium Apps and Integrations
  • Contact Fields in Dynamic View
    I have a Contact Field which I want users to populate through Dynamic view. The Dynamic view is over a Report. When I test entry into that Contact Field, it is pre-populating with all the users in our installation. The original field on th…
    Accepted
    42 3
    Accepted Answer 42 views 3 comments Most recent by Genevieve P Premium Apps and Integrations
  • Automate sheet creation
    Can I use automation to trigger the creation of a new sheet? Here's the situation. I have a form that adds a new row to a sheet. I would like to evaluate the primary key's value against what already exists in sheet and do one of two things…
    96 8
    Answered - Pending Review 96 views 8 comments Most recent by Michael Stavropoulos Premium Apps and Integrations
  • Automation Not Working
    I have an automation that when an item is marked as Rejected it should be moved to a different sheet (see below)... The issue is that this automation is not working and items are not being moved to the Rejected sheet. Any ideas why??? This…
    138 5
    Answered - Pending Review 138 views 5 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Premium Apps and Integrations
  • DocuSign going away...! :(
    Just received an email that DocuSign integration via Smartsheetlabs will be going away in Q3 of this year. This is horrible news! We have so many workflows that have worked so well :( I'm not sure if there's any other way to to integrate…
    84 5
    Answered - Pending Review 84 views 5 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Premium Apps and Integrations
  • A few questions..
    When in Dynamic View and data is entered through a form, the filters I had set up get greyed out and disappear (i.e. I am filtering by JOB# and JOB NAME). This is not the case in my normal sheet however. The same data from the form entry i…
    Accepted
    77 5
    Accepted Answer 77 views 5 comments Most recent by Genevieve P Premium Apps and Integrations
  • Can I setup Data Uploader on a Template?
    We have three main WorkSpaces, and each Workspace has a set of sheets. We use the Workspace as a template so each time we start a new project we just copy the appropriate WorkSpace and rename it to the project. One sheet is the same exac…
    Accepted
    2 1
    Accepted Answer 2 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå Premium Apps and Integrations
  • Integrations with Hubspot
    Our Sales team is using Hubspot. I am looking for advice on integrating Hubspot with Smartsheet.
    374 7
    Answered - Pending Review 374 views 7 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Premium Apps and Integrations
  • Automation Issue
    Hello, Trying to get some light on why an alert might have been triggered; in checking the alert setup and it looks OK. This is the issue: The onboarding team received the below alert with an offboarding request; issue is this request ha…
    21 3
    Answered - Pending Review 21 views 3 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Premium Apps and Integrations