Using Smartsheet

Archives for March 2018

Discussion List

• Comments
    In Using Smartsheet
    Is there a way to make the comments field - show in the main sheet with all the comments? Apparently it is too hard for my users to go to the comments box -any suggestions on how to achieve the same result?
    1 view 2 comments Most recent by Joy Durham Using Smartsheet
  • How to default your view setting
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hello Smartsheet community,   I am wondering if there's any way to default your view setting to Gantt (or others) when you created a new blank sheet? I want to avoid changing the view setting every time my team and I are going into the s…
    787 3
    787 views 3 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • COUNTIFS + and referencing two columns in another sheet
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi - I am trying to reference another sheet with columns "placement or asset" and "designer" where I can reference the designer name AND when the placement column says placement and have it count this amount Below is w…
    82 views 1 comment Most recent by Chris McKay Using Smartsheet
  • Card View with a Blank Primary Column
    In Using Smartsheet
    In Card View the first field shown is the primary column.  For this particular sheet, my primary column was left blank and hidden so all of my cards show <Untitled> on the first line.  What can I do to keep <Untitled> from appe…
    51 1
    51 views 1 comment Most recent by Chris McKay Using Smartsheet
  • Web Forms - The ability to Submit and Add New entry
    In Using Smartsheet
    We utilize Web Form option to track Support Cases.  If a user has multiple cases, they currently have to submit their first case then go back into the URL for the Form to enter another case.  Is it possible to have an option at the bottom …
    131 views 1 comment Most recent by Shaine Greenwood Using Smartsheet
  • Approval Notification
    In Using Smartsheet
    I have a Smartsheet setup where a form is used to populate the columns.  I receive an approval request and once I approve it goes to one more approver. After the "approve" button is selected, an email shows up with the following…
    91 views 1 comment Most recent by Shaine Greenwood Using Smartsheet
  • Modified Waterfall SmartSheet Template
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hello Community, I've just started my trial with Smartsheet and I am planning to migrate from MS Project to Smartsheet due to the flexibility it seem to have in terms of sharing and reporting. I really enjoy the dashboards and sharing se…
    bbg Profile Photo bbg
    51 1
    51 views 1 comment Most recent by Mike Wilday Using Smartsheet
  • IF THEN Reminders
    In Using Smartsheet
    I want to set up a reminder for the unfinished tasks on a sheet. When I say "unfinshed" I mean those tasks that have not been marked done or have a 100% in the completed column. Presently, it looks like a reminder will fire regar…
    11 views 5 comments Most recent by Mike Wilday Using Smartsheet
  • Dashboard - Gantt Show Only Today Forward
    In Using Smartsheet
    Anyone know how to make dashboard widget of a gantt chart only show today and forward?  It displays correctly in the Report Builder as there is an option in Settings > Timeline Display to check the box "Open to today's date". …
    621 9
    621 views 9 comments Most recent by Jamielepard Using Smartsheet
  • Cross-Sheet Project Status Rollup (Dashboard?)
    In Using Smartsheet
    Long time user, first time trying to do something cross-sheet. Lets say I have a folder called "Projects" and it contains all "Project Sheet" type sheets.  Outside of the folder I'd like to have a sheet or a dashboard …
    21 1
    21 views 1 comment Most recent by Sasan Using Smartsheet