Using Smartsheet

Archives for March 2018

Discussion List

• Linkage Break
    In Using Smartsheet
    Whenever i put a hyperlink on a dashboard to access on another smartsheet item (Dashboard), the selected item is checked but after saving the page, the link breaks and automatically links to some other smartsheet item. What can be the pot…
    2 1
    2 views 1 comment Most recent by Shaine Greenwood Using Smartsheet
  • Any limits on the number of dashboards?
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi, Are there any limits to the number of dasboard a user can create? Many thanks, Grace
    75 3
    75 views 3 comments Most recent by Grace Using Smartsheet
  • Dashboard
    In Using Smartsheet
    How can I create an A0 landscape dashboard canvas
    1 1
    1 view 1 comment Most recent by Shaine Greenwood Using Smartsheet
  • Use system column in gantt view
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi folks, I remember there was a way to use a system column (auto creation date, for example) in the gantt view...the trick was to create another date column and use the =created2 (or the number of the row).... but it will not work (smart…
    13 3
    13 views 3 comments Most recent by valentink Using Smartsheet
  • Time stamp
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi: I am looking to see if the software is able to time stamp an item to keep a record of it. we would like to have a checklist and once a task is completed or changed. if there can be a timestamp on day/time in order to keep records for a…
    815 8
    815 views 8 comments Most recent by Mike Wilday Using Smartsheet
  • Header
    In Using Smartsheet
    I want to add a fixed header that displays above rows on my sheet. I see this is available when printing the sheet, but I need to add instructions and clarification to the published sheet that is viewable by collaborators.
    304 1
    304 views 1 comment Most recent by Mike Wilday Using Smartsheet
  • Chart Live Update
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hello, We are experiencing an issue with the chart functions within Smartsheet. We are currently using Smartsheet to collect and process help desk tickets. We have a form hosted on our intranet where users can submit help desk tickets. Th…
    54 12
    54 views 12 comments Most recent by Bar243 Using Smartsheet
  • Saving Email History
    In Using Smartsheet
    My vote is to save email sent/received history.
    11 1
    11 views 1 comment Most recent by Shaine Greenwood Using Smartsheet
  • bulk edits
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi i have a large sheet that needs to be edited by many individuals [circa 30]. Each row contains in a field the email address of the user who can edit or modify the record [row].  Is it possible to: automate an invite to edit based on …
    163 2
    163 views 2 comments Most recent by Mike Wilday Using Smartsheet
  • Open sheet with a filter and deactivate the option to set filters
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi there, is it possible to open a sheet with the unique url (maybe out of a sight or the intranet) and set a filter plus deactivate the other filters. Maybe with parameter in the url? many thanks peter
    77 2
    77 views 2 comments Most recent by Peter Using Smartsheet