Using Smartsheet

Archives for April 2018

Discussion List

• Time Tracking
    In Using Smartsheet
    I'm new to SmartsSheet and don't see an obvious way to track time, and have it recorded against a task Personally not too fond of % complete - to often I've seen people say/think (legit or not) that they're 90% done, and the last 10% take…
    11 2
    11 views 2 comments Most recent by Linda McGee Using Smartsheet
  • Variance Column Showing 1.. Needs to be 0! Help!
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi all - I am working on a variance formula to first.. if error make a blank... and then to secondly... calculate the number of working days between to dates. I need the variance of our "planned end" and "actual end" co…
    127 5
    127 views 5 comments Most recent by Mike Wilday Using Smartsheet
  • Percentages are showing minus numbers -120%
    In Using Smartsheet
    hello all, my percentages are going int minus or over 100% . i currently use this formula , can anyone help    =(TODAY() - [Start Date]5) / ([End Date]5 - [Start Date]5) regards   Carl
    16 8
    16 views 8 comments Most recent by gabsy1972 Using Smartsheet
  • Dynamic Template
    In Using Smartsheet
    I want to create something that is several columns containing data is is continually updated - but only added to, no content is ever deleted. I'm calling this the "template". I'd like to be able to pull the "template data&qu…
    65 1
    65 views 1 comment Most recent by Chris McKay Using Smartsheet
  • Auto populate risk columns
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi All,   I am trying to change the today condition in this formula to today - 2 in order to become red few days before but it's not working.  Does someone know how I could do it? =IF(AND(Finish78 < TODAY(), [% Complete]78 < 1), &…
    1 3
    1 view 3 comments Most recent by Mike Wilday Using Smartsheet
  • Automate Notification
    In Using Smartsheet
    I am trying to find a way to use the DONE checkbox to then notify the dependent task assignment that it is ready to launch. I have looked for solutions and come up with the idea of having a handoff column, but then that is just putting th…
    11 2
    11 views 2 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Creation date/time anomaly
    In Using Smartsheet
    Got a rookie question... I'm using the system-generated creation date/time.  Time zone recorded looks to be correct (EDT).  I have a report that displays the time correctly.  That report is included in a dash board that also looks correct…
    1 1
    1 view 1 comment Most recent by Mike Wilday Using Smartsheet
  • "Dashboards just got better"
    In Using Smartsheet
    Has anyone had any success creating a chart with nonadjacent columns following the recent communication that the charts have more options?
    Tim Profile Photo Tim
    15 4
    15 views 4 comments Most recent by Tim Using Smartsheet
  • wrap text is applied and still not showing all text in my cell
    In Using Smartsheet
    Can anyone advise. I have typed a paragraph into a cell and applied wrap text but I still only see a quarter of what I typed. thank you.
    264 7
    264 views 7 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Highlight reports
    In Using Smartsheet
    Is there any enhancements on the way to make the report dashboards more configurable.  Risk Log - highlight report doesn't show the mitigation & when there too much text in a box goes off the page, is there something that can be done?…
    25 1
    25 views 1 comment Most recent by Shaine Greenwood Using Smartsheet