Using Smartsheet

Archives for May 2018

Discussion List

• Sorting Names with Accent Marks
    In Using Smartsheet
    We serve an international client base, and when I go to sort names in a smartsheet I built for a client directory, instead of placing names with accent marks in alphabetical order, the sort places all names with accent marks at the bottom …
    21 2
    21 views 2 comments Most recent by tylermh Using Smartsheet
  • Create a Chart without using numeric data
    In Using Smartsheet
    Good day, May I ask if there is any way to create a Chart in Smartsheet without using a numeric data? I wanted to create a chart using names/phases as reference but I received an Invalid Data error message. It says, "To create a char…
    394 3
    394 views 3 comments Most recent by Marco Pellino Using Smartsheet
    In Using Smartsheet
    I use various different smartsheets to sign people up for various employee groups (the Smartsheet is a member signup list). Each group has its own Smartsheet and its own signup link. However, I would like for each signup form to let peopl…
    21 1
    21 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Template: Team Task List by Priority
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi Everyone, I'm new to Smartsheet.  In the Template titled Team Task List by Priority, there are headers.  High Priority, Medium Priority, Low Priority and Completed.   My question is: how do the tasks in lines below the priorities get …
    144 1
    144 views 1 comment Most recent by Shaine Greenwood Using Smartsheet
  • Add a New Task with all the sub rows
    In Using Smartsheet
    I have a sheet where I have all my projects and then sub categories indented underneath it. Is there a way I can easily add a new project that will create automatically add the sub categories? (Image)
    141 views 1 comment Most recent by Mike Wilday Using Smartsheet
  • How to enable the Guest account in Alfresco?
    In Using Smartsheet
    I have recently installed alfresco community edition in my Windows 7 but by default guest user account is disable state and i can't change state of the guest user account by clicking enable or disable check box. (Image)
    51 1
    51 views 1 comment Most recent by Shaine Greenwood Using Smartsheet
  • Approval Requests
    In Using Smartsheet
    Is there a way to send an approval request to multiple people but require only one to approve it?  For example, we would like either our AVP or our VP to approve travel requests, but they don't both need to approve.  If I include both name…
    51 views 1 comment Most recent by AverageUser Using Smartsheet
  • Linking directly to files from a dashboard?
    In Using Smartsheet
    I understand there is no way to link directly to a file from dashboard unless it is in a cloud-based storage program. Has anyone found a workaround? We don't use this kind of storage and I want to be able to link directly to files.  Savin…
    1K views 7 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Restrict a user's access to Dashboard only
    In Using Smartsheet
    I am new to Smartsheet but learning fast.  We are starting a project to use Smartsheet for client onboarding to our software.  I intend to create a client-facing dashboard but would like to restrict a user's access so they cannot click on …
    11 4
    11 views 4 comments Most recent by Craig Moss Using Smartsheet
  • Assigned to limitation
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi Everyone, Do you know if it is possible to assign the same task to many users ? or a group of user ? Thanks Olivier  
    11 views 6 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet