Using Smartsheet

Archives for August 2018

Discussion List

• Import from standard project sheet to agile sheet
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi I had created a new standard sheet with all stories with estimates for my backlog. However, I discovered agile template set after that and I have created Backlog and Sprint planner. Is there a way to import stories and estimates from t…
    1 view 1 comment Most recent by J. Craig Williams Using Smartsheet
  • Removing a release from Backlog and Sprint planner
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi I am new smartsheet user. I am trying to customize the backlog and sprint planner. My product has only one release and I want to remove the rows that show Release 2. I delete the row but the backlog dropdown still shows Sprints in R2. …
    11 1
    11 views 1 comment Most recent by J. Craig Williams Using Smartsheet
  • counting cells but excluding duplicates
    In Using Smartsheet
    I have a list of project numbers that I need to count, the issue is that the different people may be working on different areas of the same project so duplicates need to be automatically excluded. 
    643 views 3 comments Most recent by Paul Newcome Using Smartsheet
  • Stripe Checkout Integration with Smartsheet Form
    In Using Smartsheet
    I have a smartsheet form collecting data for people participating in a conference. I wish to integrate it with Stripe Checkout, so that once submitted, depending on what was checked in one particular box, the Stripe Checkout payment box ki…
    62 3
    62 views 3 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Forcing a text field if a checkbox is checked (inside a form)?
    In Using Smartsheet
    I don't think this is possible yet but I'll at least ask.   I have a change request form generated, if the reason for creating the form is due to a non-conformance i want to REQUIRE the requester to add a NCR# inside the form functionalit…
    51 1
    51 views 1 comment Most recent by J. Craig Williams Using Smartsheet
  • Sharing Many Workspaces with Two People
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi, Attached is a screen shot of my workspaces. Those workspaces that are highlighted I want to share with two people. Is there a way I can send those two people one “sharing email” that will give them access to all these workspaces? Or d…
    13 3
    13 views 3 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Count unique words
    In Using Smartsheet
    I have a smartsheet with a list of countries that I would like to total up the number of unique countries in the list? Basically eliminating the dups in the count. For example:  US  UK IR US CA CA UK AU would equal 5 Total Countr…
    501 4
    501 views 4 comments Most recent by Paul Newcome Using Smartsheet
  • Coloring
    In Using Smartsheet
    Is there any way to use Color Hex Codes to further customize the columns, rows, and/or text of our workspaces? If not, please add this in future updates.
    11 1
    11 views 1 comment Most recent by J. Craig Williams Using Smartsheet
  • Smartsheet affiliate account?
    In Using Smartsheet
    What ever happened to the Smartsheet affiliate program? I still have a link to my affiliate account but now I can't seem to find any links in Smartsheet about the program.
    152 2
    152 views 2 comments Most recent by hanseric Using Smartsheet
  • Dashboard Color
    In Using Smartsheet
    Any plans in the future for letting us update the dashboard background color to any color we'd like? I'd love to be able to use black for dashboard backgrounds, as well as the backgrounds of the widgets, so that when on TV sets around the …
    282 2
    282 views 2 comments Most recent by GeoSmile :-) Using Smartsheet