Using Smartsheet

Archives for September 2018

Discussion List

• Can I disable the contact image next to contacts in contact fields?
    In Using Smartsheet
    We just noticed that Smartsheet contact fields are now displaying images next to the contact names. Is there an option to disable this? The contact image is muddying up the display of the data and distracts from the important information o…
    100 14
    100 views 14 comments Most recent by Paul Newcome Using Smartsheet
  • Form Question
    In Using Smartsheet
    Is there any way to do a word limit within a form? I would like them to only be able to enter 50 words maximum...    If not, this is definitely something Smartsheet should consider for the future.   Thanks all!
    3 4
    3 views 4 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Formula %predicted by date and %Conclusion
    In Using Smartsheet
    Good afternoon. I have a question about the percentage during the project, because my% predicted on the date and my% Complete, does not hit when they are the same.
    1 1
    1 view 1 comment Most recent by J. Craig Williams Using Smartsheet
  • Intelligent Reminders
    In Using Smartsheet
    I'd like to see some additional intelligence built into Reminders.  So instead of just "Send user a reminder 1 day before Due Date", Something like: "Send user a reminder 1 day before Due Date if..." For example: &q…
    12 3
    12 views 3 comments Most recent by Mike Wilday Using Smartsheet
  • Forms - headings don't match Smartsheet column headings
    In Using Smartsheet
    I am new to the Forms in Smartsheet, and am trying to figure out why my form field tabs (words on it) don't match the Smartsheet Column Headings. For example: I have a question listed on my Form field and the space people can answer but in…
    253 5
    253 views 5 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • form within templates
    In Using Smartsheet
    I have a question with the configuration of a form inside the tool. I need to know how I display text fields according to a selected data from the drop-down list. That can be configured? Saludos,   
    12 3
    12 views 3 comments Most recent by J. Craig Williams Using Smartsheet
  • Sharing sheets with non licensed users
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi I'm sharing issue and action logs with non licensed users who are unhappy with this and are pushing for us to move across to Google drive (for their ease). They're insisting that they'll need to upgrade to a licence at the end of the 3…
    787 4
    787 views 4 comments Most recent by Bill Adams Using Smartsheet
  • Unannounced changes, new behavior, or am I being gaslighted?
    In Using Smartsheet
    Several times over the past few weeks/months, I have noticed odd behavior when using Smartsheeet. I won't go into them here, rather I have a specific instance. Normal Behavior: I have 3-5 browser tabs open to different Smartsheet object…
    11 7
    11 views 7 comments Most recent by Mike Wilday Using Smartsheet
  • FS date calculation issue
    In Using Smartsheet
    I have the following calculated task dates in a gantt chart: Task no.   Duration     Early start        Early Finish       Dependency 22            60d            1-Feb-2021      23-Apr-2021 23            60d            29-Jan-2024    1…
    17 3
    17 views 3 comments Most recent by Paul Newcome Using Smartsheet
  • new udpate in contacts
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi, Just noticed that Smartsheet switched on new update which is name badge at each contact. It is ueful on the top bar to clearly see who is seeing the sheet with us, but in rows this feature is not such good imo. It brings unnecessary …
    11 10
    11 views 10 comments Most recent by Paul Newcome Using Smartsheet