Using Smartsheet

Using Smartsheet

Archives for November 2018

Discussion List

• taira70931
    taira70931 306 views 6 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
    First post 11/30/18,Last post 08/21/19
    I want to display a https link, but not make it clickable.  There does not seem to be a way to remove a hyperlink.  Has this issue ever been resolved?  It might be a deal-breaker. Taira
    Using Smartsheet3066
    taira70931
  • suws
    First post 11/30/18,Last post 12/31/18
    I just filled out a large CRM on a new sheet with several hundred clients. I was using the reminder feature to remind myself to send certain people an email or more information. Out of the 18 reminders I created, 11 of them tell me the ro…
    Using Smartsheet112
    suws
  • tmayhall
    tmayhall 193 views 6 comments Most recent by Paul Newcome Using Smartsheet
    First post 11/30/18,Last post 01/28/19
    Is it possible to restrict the number format of form entries for text/number fields?  I have some fields which are formatted for currency in the sheet, but the form will permit text to be entered in these fields.  I see restriction for Da…
    Using Smartsheet1936
    tmayhall
  • Kronos
    Kronos 2 views 2 comments Most recent by Kronos Using Smartsheet
    First post 11/30/18,Last post 12/07/18
    Hello! I am new to smartsheet and am having an issue. We have a schedule where we have several different project type options. Depending on the project type, the project types that are not applicable to that project are filtered out and hi…
    Using Smartsheet22
    Kronos
  • Daryl McCann
    Daryl McCann 3 views 1 comment Most recent by Alejandra Using Smartsheet
    First post 11/30/18,Last post 12/03/18
    I find it really cumbersome for most to have to open each project and drill down to the specific parent or child, etc. to add a task. If someone opens a sheet and it has everything open it can be very intimidating. It would be nice if Smar…
    Using Smartsheet31
    Daryl McCann
  • KSLOPER
    KSLOPER 15 views 2 comments Most recent by Mike Wilday Using Smartsheet
    First post 11/30/18,Last post 11/30/18
    I have an auto number column that I use to assign an employee number to new employees.  From time to time we re-hire a termed employee, in which case we do not need a new number - we would just use the old.  I have included a checkbox if t…
    Using Smartsheet152
    KSLOPER
  • JDSS
    JDSS 11 views 5 comments Most recent by Mike Wilday Using Smartsheet
    First post 11/30/18,Last post 12/05/18
    Is there a way to visually/graphically see changes to an activity "before and after" on the Gantt or calendar view?  I.E. if an activity is running longer than original input is there a way to show the original end point and the …
    Using Smartsheet115
    JDSS
  • moskal
    moskal 38 views 2 comments Most recent by Isaac Jose Using Smartsheet
    First post 11/30/18,Last post 12/07/18
    I understand how to use the Resource View for resource allocation and view it across Groups/Projects/Users. I am interested to know if I can "turn off" the allocation % view of certain sheets. The reason I am interested in this i…
    Using Smartsheet382
    moskal
  • ELaliberte
    ELaliberte 37 views 10 comments Most recent by Paul Newcome Using Smartsheet
    First post 11/30/18,Last post 11/30/18
    In my project, I'm trying to find the average of a few cells (in some cases it is only one cell), but I keep getting a #DIVIDE BY ZERO error message. Do you know why? (Image)
    Using Smartsheet3710
    ELaliberte
  • Lori Shaw
    Lori Shaw 2 views 1 comment Most recent by Paul Newcome Using Smartsheet
    First post 11/30/18,Last post 12/03/18
    Looking for advice on the best way to prepare for the certification?  Any study guides or tips? How is the test?   Thanks!
    Using Smartsheet21
    Lori Shaw
  • sburgham
    sburgham 390 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
    First post 11/29/18,Last post 11/29/18
    Hi, I would like to be able to convert a completed Smartsheet form into a PDF document, either prior to submitting the form, or from the entry in the worksheet once the form has been submitted.  Is there any functionality within Smartshee…
    Using Smartsheet3901
    sburgham
  • MEsparza
    MEsparza 262 views 3 comments Most recent by LDewan Using Smartsheet
    First post 11/29/18,Last post 01/15/19
    Is there a way to recover rows that have been deleted from a sheet? 
    Using Smartsheet2623
    MEsparza
  • Shane Alexander
    Shane Alexander 65 views 2 comments Most recent by Shane Alexander Using Smartsheet
    First post 11/29/18,Last post 12/03/18
    Is there a way to have the indent feature but to hide comments on a published sheet? I have a sheet that I want to share by publishing but I don't want comments to be visible because they contain sensitive data. I am using the indent feat…
    Using Smartsheet652
    Shane Alexander
  • Markus McKay-Fleisch
    Hi there, Checking to see if this is a feature before I submit a Product Enhancement Request. When our users get an @ mention in a comment or manipulate certain columns via reports Smartsheet kicks off some automated e-mails based on the …
    Using Smartsheet131
    Markus McKay-Fleisch
  • Rafsun Royal
    First post 11/29/18,Last post 12/21/18
    Want to Count "Total number of Tasks that are due in next 7 days" Currently using this but doesn't work:  =COUNTIF([Production Move Date]14:[Production Move Date]149, >=TODAY(7)) Please Help!
    Using Smartsheet303
    Rafsun Royal
  • sanjayb
    sanjayb 151 views 6 comments Most recent by BarbQT Using Smartsheet
    First post 11/29/18,Last post 05/19/19
    I recently tested the Chart widget and like the functionality, but I can't ignore the fact the text is blurry. People I have shared the dashboard with also have remarked on how blurry the text is.  Is this a problem others have experience…
    Using Smartsheet1516
    sanjayb
  • Mike L.
    Mike L. 14 views 5 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
    First post 11/29/18,Last post 12/07/18
    I have a report where I want to show results where:  field A    does not contain value 1    does not contain value 2    does not contain value 3    .    .    .    does not contain value n Is there any upper limit to this or perfor…
    Using Smartsheet145
    Mike L.
  • SBrooks
    SBrooks 89 views 2 comments Most recent by Paul Newcome Using Smartsheet
    First post 11/29/18,Last post 11/30/18
    I'm trying to troubleshoot a sheet I have. I have several entries that are not appearing on my sheet, and any new entries made are also not visible. I have a report generated off of the sheet and it reflects all of the entries. The approva…
    Using Smartsheet892
    SBrooks
  • dolson
    dolson 3 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
    I have been successfully using the same smartsheet as a tracking system for almost a year.  Recently I have realized that no one is receiving their notifications for one particular notification rule.  It is not specific to one user not rec…
    Using Smartsheet31
    dolson
  • Rafsun Royal
    I am using this but showing "Invalid Operation: =COUNTIF([Current Overall Status]:[Current Overall Status], "QA") + =COUNTIF([Current Overall Status]:[Current Overall Status], "UAT") I am trying to count the tota…
    Using Smartsheet22
    Rafsun Royal
  • suws
    suws 3 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
    I want to be able to make a quick change to a filter without saving it. I want the filter I save to be the template, which I can make changes to, but the changes don't edit the template.  I have plenty of useful filters and often want to …
    Using Smartsheet31
    suws
  • scott_mcdade
    scott_mcdade 2 views 5 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
    In our order tracker, we have a field that is a checkbox when a revision is needed.  When it is checked it sends a notification to the appropriate team.  What we are running into is once that revision is completed and checkbox unchecked, t…
    Using Smartsheet25
    scott_mcdade
  • Jacob Slaathaug
    Jacob Slaathaug 14 views 1 comment Most recent by Paul Newcome Using Smartsheet
    I'd like to create a formula in a summary cell at the top of my sheet that counts rows in which the value in 1 column matches the value in another column at the same row. I'm hoping to do this without creating a helper column.   Example: …
    Using Smartsheet141
    Jacob Slaathaug
  • Jimmy
    Jimmy 1 view 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
    Hi , Can someone help me.. Will I select a option in Forms ( Tax applicable- Yes or No) If I click on Yes I should populate bring Country option to select and when I select No..its should not populate country option..  
    Using Smartsheet11
    Jimmy
  • George Gomes
    George Gomes 1 view 6 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
    Hi all, My reports are not being updated. I have logged out and refreshed the report builder but still no updates or changes. Anyone else having similar issues?
    Using Smartsheet16
    George Gomes
  • Al W
    Al W 1 view 1 comment Most recent by Alejandra Using Smartsheet
    First post 11/29/18,Last post 12/06/18
    All attachments for my Smartsheet program are from my Drop Box file on my computer. Staff with access have not had issue accessing them within our network. A staff member has indicated he was unable to open a file from the job site via his…
    Using Smartsheet11
    Al W
  • Jacob Slaathaug
    First post 11/29/18,Last post 07/06/19
    I'd like to create summary rows at the top of my sheet, but specifying the entire column as a range in the formula is causing #circular reference and #block errors.  Is there a way to specify a range from row 25 to infinity?  I'd like addi…
    Using Smartsheet1877
    Jacob Slaathaug
  • Mansho
    Mansho 2 views 3 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
    Is there a way of viewing historical reminders as they disappear from smartsheet once due date has past?
    Using Smartsheet23
    Mansho
  • HeatherS@CCCC
    First post 11/28/18,Last post 03/10/20
    I have a sheet published in Card View on our company Wiki page with Read Only - Full features. I'd like to have the ability to set the Published Card View to match how I have my sheet set up and not a generic Card View.  For example, I h…
    Using Smartsheet274
    [email protected]