Using Smartsheet

Archives for November 2018

Discussion List

• Remove Hyperlink
    In Using Smartsheet
    I want to display a https link, but not make it clickable.  There does not seem to be a way to remove a hyperlink.  Has this issue ever been resolved?  It might be a deal-breaker. Taira
    425 7
    425 views 7 comments Most recent by Kleder Silva Using Smartsheet
  • Important Reminder doesn't say Row # or Primary Column Name
    In Using Smartsheet
    I just filled out a large CRM on a new sheet with several hundred clients. I was using the reminder feature to remind myself to send certain people an email or more information. Out of the 18 reminders I created, 11 of them tell me the ro…
    11 2
    11 views 2 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Restricting Number Format in Forms
    In Using Smartsheet
    Is it possible to restrict the number format of form entries for text/number fields?  I have some fields which are formatted for currency in the sheet, but the form will permit text to be entered in these fields.  I see restriction for Da…
    301 6
    301 views 6 comments Most recent by Paul Newcome Using Smartsheet
  • % Complete in a Filtered Schedule
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hello! I am new to smartsheet and am having an issue. We have a schedule where we have several different project type options. Depending on the project type, the project types that are not applicable to that project are filtered out and hi…
    1 2
    1 view 2 comments Most recent by Kronos Using Smartsheet
  • Adding tasks via mobile device
    In Using Smartsheet
    I find it really cumbersome for most to have to open each project and drill down to the specific parent or child, etc. to add a task. If someone opens a sheet and it has everything open it can be very intimidating. It would be nice if Smar…
    1 view 1 comment Most recent by Alejandra Using Smartsheet
  • autonumber column exceptions based upon a checkbox
    In Using Smartsheet
    I have an auto number column that I use to assign an employee number to new employees.  From time to time we re-hire a termed employee, in which case we do not need a new number - we would just use the old.  I have included a checkbox if t…
    11 2
    11 views 2 comments Most recent by Mike Wilday Using Smartsheet
  • Visually Tracking Changes
    In Using Smartsheet
    Is there a way to visually/graphically see changes to an activity "before and after" on the Gantt or calendar view?  I.E. if an activity is running longer than original input is there a way to show the original end point and the …
    11 5
    11 views 5 comments Most recent by Mike Wilday Using Smartsheet
  • Resource Allocation Filter by Sheet
    In Using Smartsheet
    I understand how to use the Resource View for resource allocation and view it across Groups/Projects/Users. I am interested to know if I can "turn off" the allocation % view of certain sheets. The reason I am interested in this i…
    33 2
    33 views 2 comments Most recent by Isaac Jose Using Smartsheet
  • Average Formula Issue
    In Using Smartsheet
    In my project, I'm trying to find the average of a few cells (in some cases it is only one cell), but I keep getting a #DIVIDE BY ZERO error message. Do you know why? (Image)
    41 10
    41 views 10 comments Most recent by Paul Newcome Using Smartsheet
  • Smartsheet Certification
    In Using Smartsheet
    Looking for advice on the best way to prepare for the certification?  Any study guides or tips? How is the test?   Thanks!
    1 1
    1 view 1 comment Most recent by Paul Newcome Using Smartsheet