Using Smartsheet

Archives for November 2018

Discussion List

• Convert Form to PDF
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi, I would like to be able to convert a completed Smartsheet form into a PDF document, either prior to submitting the form, or from the entry in the worksheet once the form has been submitted.  Is there any functionality within Smartshee…
    986 1
    986 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Activity Log/Rows Deleted
    In Using Smartsheet
    Is there a way to recover rows that have been deleted from a sheet? 
    816 3
    816 views 3 comments Most recent by LDewan Using Smartsheet
  • Publish sheet without comments
    In Using Smartsheet
    Is there a way to have the indent feature but to hide comments on a published sheet? I have a sheet that I want to share by publishing but I don't want comments to be visible because they contain sensitive data. I am using the indent feat…
    84 2
    84 views 2 comments Most recent by Shane Alexander Using Smartsheet
  • Change Links in @ Mentions and Alerts/Notifications
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi there, Checking to see if this is a feature before I submit a Product Enhancement Request. When our users get an @ mention in a comment or manipulate certain columns via reports Smartsheet kicks off some automated e-mails based on the …
    22 1
    22 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Want to Count "Total number of Tasks that are due in next 7 days"
    In Using Smartsheet
    Want to Count "Total number of Tasks that are due in next 7 days" Currently using this but doesn't work:  =COUNTIF([Production Move Date]14:[Production Move Date]149, >=TODAY(7)) Please Help!
    58 3
    58 views 3 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Why is my chart blurry on my dashboard?
    In Using Smartsheet
    I recently tested the Chart widget and like the functionality, but I can't ignore the fact the text is blurry. People I have shared the dashboard with also have remarked on how blurry the text is.  Is this a problem others have experience…
    363 8
    363 views 8 comments Most recent by Barbara Tavares Using Smartsheet
  • Limit on conditions in Report Builder criteria?
    In Using Smartsheet
    I have a report where I want to show results where:  field A    does not contain value 1    does not contain value 2    does not contain value 3    .    .    .    does not contain value n Is there any upper limit to this or perfor…
    13 5
    13 views 5 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Rows Not Appearing
    In Using Smartsheet
    I'm trying to troubleshoot a sheet I have. I have several entries that are not appearing on my sheet, and any new entries made are also not visible. I have a report generated off of the sheet and it reflects all of the entries. The approva…
    184 2
    184 views 2 comments Most recent by Paul Newcome Using Smartsheet
  • Notificatons no longer working
    In Using Smartsheet
    I have been successfully using the same smartsheet as a tracking system for almost a year.  Recently I have realized that no one is receiving their notifications for one particular notification rule.  It is not specific to one user not rec…
    3 1
    3 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Countif for 2 different value under same column?
    In Using Smartsheet
    I am using this but showing "Invalid Operation: =COUNTIF([Current Overall Status]:[Current Overall Status], "QA") + =COUNTIF([Current Overall Status]:[Current Overall Status], "UAT") I am trying to count the tota…
    1 2
    1 view 2 comments Most recent by Rafsun Royal Using Smartsheet