Using Smartsheet

Archives for December 2018

Discussion List

• Dependant dropdown lists
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi. Is it possible to create a dorpdown list that is dependent on the option selected in other column. For example, when I have list of 300 Banks with SWIFT codes . One column is Bank name, another column is SWIFT code. I also have a list …
    DIV Profile Photo DIV
    174 5
    174 views 5 comments Most recent by Paul Grim Using Smartsheet
  • Auto notification. When attachment downloaded
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi. - I run a sheet with form to collate drawing data. the original form user uploads a drawing and this populates the sheet. the auto alert tells the other client (via email) of an attachment available for download. The client then down…
    41 7
    41 views 7 comments Most recent by JD Lillard Using Smartsheet
  • Sum of Multiple Date Ranges
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hello,  I am trying to find the sum of Net Work Days between three date ranges.  Expected Dock Date  &  Dock Date Available for QC   &   QC Complete Date Received into Sage  &  Expected Receipt This formula isn't quite wor…
    21 views 5 comments Most recent by Paul Newcome Using Smartsheet
  • Reporting on commonly named tasks in sheets
    In Using Smartsheet
    I am having trouble generating reports on tasks that have the same name that occur on multiple project sheets. Is this possible? Tips?
    1 2
    1 view 2 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Is there a way to collapse the rows in a Gantt chart?
    In Using Smartsheet
    I'm trying to take a spreadsheet and present it in a way that has one row for each category of item, and then multiple cells across that row to represent the emails sent in that category. This is a calendar of sorts. Each category would be…
    212 3
    212 views 3 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Auto-Populating One Sheet Based on Criteria of Another
    In Using Smartsheet
    I have a contact form that once the contact proceeds into the opportunity phase (think CRM), I want to automatically have their info populate into another sheet.   In the contact sheet, I envision a column titled "Proceed to Opportun…
    91 views 2 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Approval Request
    In Using Smartsheet
    I'm trying to set up a workflow process for OOO requests. I would like there to be Approver comments if the request is Denied but I can't seem to get it to work without having the Approver log into SmartSheet to enter the Approver comments…
    301 9
    301 views 9 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Date criterion leaves out value in results
    In Using Smartsheet
    I am building a report from 2 sheets. When I add the When criterion "is a date" from Sheet 1, the report data does not display the existing, not blank Property value from Sheet 2. Both of these sheets use the same unique customer…
    1 2
    1 view 2 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Smartsheet backup file link fails to open/download
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi, When I click the "Download Backup File" link in my email from Smartsheet. An internet browser opens pinwheels for a long time showing "Waiting for urldefense.proofpoint..." and then eventually shows page cannot be …
    2 1
    2 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Sorting
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hey Guys, I have created a sheet to help our construction company track our new leads.  We have set it up to fill out a form that feeds information into the sheet.  I have conditional formatting set up to identify each lead by their sta…
    1 view 3 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet