Using Smartsheet

Archives for February 2019

Discussion List

• Formula to search column on different sheet
    In Using Smartsheet
    I want to create a formula in a checkbox column. I want the formula to go like this:   I have 2 smartsheets. 1 is a sign-in sheet which will have a column for employee number. The 2nd smartsheet will be a smartsheet to search through th…
    3 5
    3 views 5 comments Most recent by Debbie Sawyer Using Smartsheet
  • Request: Video Tutorial for Filters
    In Using Smartsheet
    Could Smartsheet add a brief how-to video on filtering to the help article? My team is asking for one and I can make it myself but I think the quality of Smartsheet's videos is excellent and would love to give them something more professio…
    1 1
    1 view 1 comment Most recent by Alejandra Using Smartsheet
  • Multiple Projects into one Summary
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi all,  I am trying to set up a workspace to help manage multiple clients via projects.  I have set up a template set for each project that includes plan, dashboard, key reports.  My next step is trying to to roll up each project sheet i…
    80 1
    80 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Editors can't attach files
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi,   I have a grid that is shared with a lot of people. Some of them Admins and some Editors - Can share.  From some reason, in the last few weeks all editors can't attach files to rows any more. Does anyone have a clue what could be …
    46 1
    46 views 1 comment Most recent by Debbie Sawyer Using Smartsheet
  • Share a sheet to all company employees
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi, we would like to share an inventory sheet to all of our company employees and I'm searching for a solution that will prevent the fact that I need to type every single email addresses into the share function. Does anyone has an idea on…
    12 3
    12 views 3 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Inspection Records
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hello I want to produce a record for equipment inspections.  There will be over 100 items of equipment to list and inspection frequencies vary.  I will need to show evidence that the inspection has been carried out, by whom and on what da…
    197 4
    197 views 4 comments Most recent by Debbie Sawyer Using Smartsheet
  • Formula for status
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi,  Can I please have help with a formula.  I want to show in a status column the following status': Current - if expiry date hasn't been reached Expiring Soon - If expiry date is in the next 60 days Expired - If expiry date is today…
    12 1
    12 views 1 comment Most recent by Debbie Sawyer Using Smartsheet
  • Trigger Approval Request with the submission of an Update Request
    In Using Smartsheet
    Is it possible to send an automatic Approval Request right after an automatic Update Request was filled in. 
    130 4
    130 views 4 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Calculating a staged reduction in severity
    In Using Smartsheet
    I have one column that shows what a risk is ranked as (a score from 1 to 49 with 49 being the most risky). I am trying to put in another column that lets a ranking for the effectiveness of the mitigation planning (score of 1-5) and then ha…
    11 3
    11 views 3 comments Most recent by Debbie Sawyer Using Smartsheet
  • Do Filters Work Correctly?
    In Using Smartsheet
    I created a filter that: * Shows rows that match <all conditions> * <Status> <is not one of> <3 values selected> (DONE, DEAD, LATER) * <Archive> <is unchecked> The instructions my team is getting are t…
    23 10
    23 views 10 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet