Using Smartsheet

Archives for March 2019

Discussion List

• PARENT CHILDREN FORMULA
    In Using Smartsheet
    Greetings, I need to formulate an equation in a parent cell.  The children cells indicate certain conditions for each task(row). These conditions are as follows:  component received, awaiting component, not required. I need a function s…
    1044 10
    1K views 10 comments Most recent by Thiago Castro Using Smartsheet
  • Lookup two columns in the same sheet and return unique values and counts
    In Using Smartsheet
    I have a sheet where issues are logged. The primary is a record ID, I have another column "Assigned" which has 7 names in a dropdown. Another column is "Field" with 9 options in a dropdown. I am trying to create a formu…
    358 6
    358 views 6 comments Most recent by jhank Using Smartsheet
  • Resource Management
    In Using Smartsheet
    Creating a Resource Management plan and hitting two snags: (1) Not all sheets are being accessed for the Resource plan butResource mgmt. is turned on in all sheets (2) Not all resources are being pulled from the worksheets.  Unsure what …
    11 1
    11 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • DataMesh Timing Frequency
    In Using Smartsheet
    I am building a report for a client to show the changes of a status from week to week. My plan is to have (3) columns - the first column will be a live link to the client's status. The second column will be a DataMesh run weekly that will …
    173 2
    173 views 2 comments Most recent by maberry34826 Using Smartsheet
  • CHECKBOX CONDITIONAL
    In Using Smartsheet
    I have a task and few subtasks that have a column which is of checkbox format. I need to create a condition, such that, if all the check boxes for the subtasks are ticked, then the check box for the main task should also be ticked, else i…
    48 3
    48 views 3 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Analysis customer complaints
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hello experts, Our sales team registered customer complaints on the smart sheet , and we have detailed information about the complaints, name\ address\ depicted reason\ volume of Nonconformity etc. We want to have a summary chart or graph…
    13 1
    13 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • check box formula
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hello I am trying to do the following on my smartsheet. I have two columns : the first one with a checkbox format and the next column indicating the % completed. I want to create a condition such that, if the check box is ticked, the % co…
    228 5
    228 views 5 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Unable to access created discussions
    In Using Smartsheet
    After posting a question (creating a discussion) I am unable to navigate to see it. I only receive the message "You are not authorized to access this page." upon clicking the discussion link. Why is that??
    21 3
    21 views 3 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Reporting on Activity Log data without exporting to excel
    In Using Smartsheet
    I am looking for a method to query/report on activity log data without exporting to excel and then importing back I into smartsheet.   For example: I need to expose via a Dashboard the number of times specific Dashboards and Sheets are b…
    177 1
    177 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • How to use Trend Arrows to show change in RYG
    In Using Smartsheet
    Is there a formula that would highlight the trend of a change in RYG balls ? For example, if someone changes the status of a project from Green to Red, it would show a down arrow. If someone changes the arrow from Red to Yellow, it would …
    720 6
    720 views 6 comments Most recent by Paul Newcome Using Smartsheet