Using Smartsheet

Archives for April 2019

Discussion List

• Sheet Compare
    In Using Smartsheet
    I receive a weekly report that I need to compare to the previous week's report to determine what changes have been made over that week. If possible I would like to be able to do this compare in SmartSheet (instead of using Spreadsheet Comp…
    343 10
    343 views 10 comments Most recent by Paul Newcome Using Smartsheet
  • Requiring Approval when Dates Change
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hello community - I currently have an approval request enabled that notifies me via email once a day whenever a date in the Due Date column is changed. I also have a dashboard that shows me whenever an approval is needed and would like to…
    31 views 3 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Administration controls
    In Using Smartsheet
    Greetings, I am looking for advise. I am new to Smart sheets and my Operations manager no longer works for my company and she is setup with all of the administrative controls. I need to gain administrative control of the account. can anyo…
    1 view 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • VLOOKUP reference another sheet with parents
    In Using Smartsheet
    We are looking to create a formula to reference a date in another sheet (sheet 2) and than see if the referenced date in (Sheet 2)is before or after the date in the formula sheet (sheet 1). Forcing a check box or adding a visual identifie…
    51 3
    51 views 3 comments Most recent by Paul Newcome Using Smartsheet
  • countifs formula to sum not blank dates
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hello ~ I'm new to the community and working with the COUNTIFS formula. Help would be much appreciated if you can see the error of my ways. What I want to do seems simple - I have a "Date Completed" column, defined as a Date type…
    365 10
    365 views 10 comments Most recent by Paul Newcome Using Smartsheet
  • Approval Alerts & Actions -Column Data visibility
    In Using Smartsheet
    Would anyone know how the approver could view certain column fields?  I tried the Advanced Option and checked things off but it still does not show the data in the columns I checked off.
    11 views 3 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Claims Denial Management
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hello. I will be working on building out a claims denial management work plan but was wondering if one already existed within the abundance of templates?  
    31 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Estimated Durations
    In Using Smartsheet
    I ma moving from Microsoft Project to Smartsheet and trying to replicate workflows that have served me well for decades. In Microsoft Project, I can indicate that a duration is a estimate by including a question mark, for example 5d?.I us…
    41 views 1 comment Most recent by Alejandra Using Smartsheet
  • Contact not displaying name on Assigned To field
    In Using Smartsheet
    When I try to add one particular contact that I added to my contacts list to the Assigned To field on a Gantt chart, it won't display the Name... just the person's full email address. This is only happening for this one contact - the rest …
    LW Profile Photo LW
    512 14
    512 views 14 comments Most recent by Kaela Vela Using Smartsheet
  • Tracking Time (Tasks)
    In Using Smartsheet
    Greetings, Looking into the prospect of getting my engineers to enter time spent against tasks in addition to 'guessing' and their percentage of completion. It seems the threads here are all a couple years' old or more - wondering if the…
    11 views 2 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet