Using Smartsheet

Archives for May 2019

Discussion List

• Counting working days in a week
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi everyone. I'm trying to come up with the best way to count the number of days that a project is being worked on in a particular week. You can see in my screenshot that ProductiveDays is counting the working days from 6/10 to 6/14. I've…
    21 2
    21 views 2 comments Most recent by Brian W Using Smartsheet
  • Sheet Divider & Section Freeze
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hello there,  I'm currently working on building a very simple timesheet to capture individual time allocation.  I have a few columns (Reference Section - Reference Section.jpg) with the following information:  * Month * Number of Days (…
    508 8
    508 views 8 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Form help - one field per row??
    In Using Smartsheet
    Is there no way for multiple small fields to appear on the same line? I'm wracking my head for what feels like a simple issue... Building an entry form and want a section to look something like (ease of use). Field A [__________________…
    33 1
    33 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Creating a Simple Data Entry Screen and Ability to Search and Display Data Entered in the Past
    In Using Smartsheet
    I'm just starting to look at SmartSheet... does anyone know how easy it would be to create a simple data entry screen (maybe 15 fields) and save the data in such a way that it would be easy for others to search through the data that has al…
    226 10
    226 views 10 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Sending Alerts to Contacts w/o Sharing
    In Using Smartsheet
    I have a sheet with information that is not confidential yet isn't information I want to share with all vendors. The managers who can view the sheet already need to see all of the information currently in the sheet. (As the owner, I have o…
    444 10
    444 views 10 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Custom domain & branding for login page
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi,  I have a business account. Is there a way to create a custom domain for the login page as well as custom branding for that login page?  For example: the Smartsheet's default login domain is app.smartsheet.com. I'd like to make mine …
    392 1
    392 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • timing of the Run workflow:Daily ?
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hello, If I set the change action like below with "Run workflow:Daily", how the recurrence occurs? lets say, the requests come in at 9am, 11am, 3pm, 4pm, 9pm on the day, how the run works on the day and next day? Thanks, Hana
    344 4
    344 views 4 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Pull the automated count of elements
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi all, I noticed that when I'm creating a report using the What? button I select the column that I need to show, it automatically shows me the elements found for that column, and what a surprise that those elements contain the included c…
    12 2
    12 views 2 comments Most recent by NSanchez90676 Using Smartsheet
  • Need to Resize Window Linked Through Dashboard
    In Using Smartsheet
    I have a shortcuts widget on my dashboard. This contains links to Smartsheet items as well as other useful links. When a user clicks on the link, the linked window appears but it cannot be resized. As an example, I have a link to a project…
    268 5
    268 views 5 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Limiting input in a column
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi There, I was wondering if anyone knows how to put an entry limit on a column field. I am circulating a sign up sheet and need to limit the # of spots available on a particular time slot otherwise I would have an overflow which I coul…
    11 2
    11 views 2 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet