Using Smartsheet

Archives for May 2019

Discussion List

• Help For Colorblind Folks
    In Using Smartsheet
    Good morning! I struggle with trying to pick the appropriate colors from the fill and text palettes due to red-green color blindness. Would it be possible to have a text bubble with the name of the color pop up when you mouse over each col…
    47 4
    47 views 4 comments Most recent by Erick Sorrells Using Smartsheet
  • Smartsheet export to excel corruption error
    In Using Smartsheet
    My team has been exporting a Smartsheet to Excel for over a year now then 5/30 we started getting a corrpuption error on our export to Excel (see attached Corruption1 & 2 Attachments).  Trying to firgure out why this is happening now.…
    135 2
    135 views 2 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Man hours & working out hours worked for a specific employee
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hey everyone, I'm new to this. Here's my sheet for reference. https://app.smartsheet.com/sheets/H5CQ6ffqh3x28mf265WJQqP5jqxvcjfHGFjcxHJ1?view=gantt Two things. 1. I want to have a man hours column that works out how many people are in …
    56 3
    56 views 3 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Notifications or Alerts based on Conditions
    In Using Smartsheet
    The more and more I use Smartsheet the more I am becoming disappointed with the lack of features for something that has been around as long as it has. We recently chose to use Smartsheet and as long as we keep it very basic, Smartsheet is…
    2 6
    2 views 6 comments Most recent by Mike Wilday Using Smartsheet
  • SMARTSHEET time action
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi all ,  I would like to know , when I set a an alert so that an action must be triggered when reaching a certain date , at what time the action is actually triggered ? 00:01 ?  Thanks in advance .
    1 9
    1 view 9 comments Most recent by Paul Newcome Using Smartsheet
  • Nested IF - Incorrect Argument
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hoping someone may be able to spot my error.  Attempting to return 1 of 5 statuses (Complete, Not Started, Late, Pending, or In Progress).  I think the challenge is with the Pending status, where I am trying to flag a due date within 7 day…
    12 3
    12 views 3 comments Most recent by Paul Newcome Using Smartsheet
  • Calendar App
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi, I have been using the Calendar App for some time now, but noticed that team members whom have recently got the app have new features that I do not. They are able to custom color code things where my app settings still show just the ex…
    236 2
    236 views 2 comments Most recent by Crystal.Jaimes90511 Using Smartsheet
  • Change Order of Sheets in Report
    In Using Smartsheet
    I have two sheets that show data from two different fiscal years: * [FY 2019] Course Development Tracker * [FY 2020] Course Development Tracker I added both of these to the Report Builder, but I want the data in [FY 2020] Course Developm…
    127 4
    127 views 4 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Dashboard Card View with persistent filters
    In Using Smartsheet
    I have a dashboard with two web content widgets of the same sheet using a card view. I want to be able to have one only show the completed cards and have the second only show the in process cards. I have successfully created filters that …
    199 2
    199 views 2 comments Most recent by Kyle Wefler Using Smartsheet
  • Smartsheet for Insurance Solutions
    In Using Smartsheet
    Good Afternoon, I wanted to check to see if there are any users in the Property & Casualty Insurance Industry and if so, could you share what you are using it for? I am a new user and still learning all its capabilities. I see that the…
    195 5
    195 views 5 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet