Using Smartsheet

Archives for June 2019

Discussion List

• Formula in Report
    In Using Smartsheet
    Dear Smartsheet, I really want to add a formula in report. I think it's mandatory to be supported in smartsheet. is there any upcoming update will cover this function?   Thanks a lot.
    1 1
    1 view 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Cannot edit formula iOS app
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hello. I am currently traveling and I only brought my tablet and phone. I just noticed you cannot edit formulas on the apps. Why is this locked down?
    22 1
    22 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Automation compare dates in two columns
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hello, I am new to SmartSheet and is playing around with the new automation system I have 2 columns start date and end date, I want to create an alert to some people that if the start date goes past end date and at the same time make end …
    51 1
    51 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Project To show duration not dates
    In Using Smartsheet
    My Project has not got a start date so I want an option for weeks and months and the gant chart to show Years Months and Weeks. I am relatively new to smartsheet so any `dummy help' would be appreciated.  
    21 1
    21 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • How to count how many users assigned to in a sheet
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hello, I have multiple projects and each project is in its own sheet. I am trying to create a summary sheet (to later show in the dashboard) that shows how many people are assigned to each project currently. Is there a formula for this or…
    281 views 6 comments Most recent by Paul Newcome Using Smartsheet
  • Isolating Reports & Linking from sheet to sheet
    In Using Smartsheet
    We have a data base of Subcontractors, that is created in a sheet.  I am trying to have a tracking sheet (Bid/Contract Request) from bidding to contracts per job and per subcontractor.  I have a column of subs that I have linked from the d…
    11 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • HELP Nested-if Formula
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi there,  I'm trying to complete my certification and the following nested-if formula needs to be created: "Use a nested-if formula to automate the RYG light in the "Status "column, depending on the "% Complete"…
    Answered - Pending Review
    719 6
    Answered - Pending Review 719 views 6 comments Most recent by Gwyneth C Using Smartsheet
  • Help with Charts
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hello Community. I am very new to smartsheet. I have created a dashboard and want to add charts from a sheet. The metrics i want to provide are not numeric-based. How can I create the charts without numbers being associated? Thank you!
    31 views 3 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Line Chart Not Charting Correct Data
    In Using Smartsheet
    I'm having trouble getting a line chart to chart the appropriate data. I am tracking KPIs for my sales team and collecting in a source sheet. I then have a report for each sales person that pulls their data from that sheet. I have made eac…
    11 views 1 comment Most recent by Paul Newcome Using Smartsheet
  • Formula Help: Count "To Do" for rows with start date in June
    In Using Smartsheet
    I am currently using this function =COUNTIF(Status:Status, "To Do") to identify the total number of tasks with the status of "To Do". I'd now like to break this out to count the total number of "to do" that st…
    11 3
    11 views 3 comments Most recent by Paul Newcome Using Smartsheet