Using Smartsheet

Using Smartsheet

Archives for July 2019

Discussion List

• TeeM
    First post 07/31/19,Last post 08/02/19
    We have two sheets that need to work together... 1) One Sheet is for our Customer list. 2) The other sheet/s are for projects. Both have separate functions obviously, but need to integrate with each other. What we want to achieve is for…
    Using Smartsheet137
    TeeM
  • Jean Black (formerly Managh)
    First post 07/31/19,Last post 08/01/19
    Since the major outage earlier today (NZ time was not affected, thankfully) we have a VERY unstable date format, with frequent switches away from our regional default dd/mm/yy  to the 'american' format of mm/dd/yy.  The Smartsheet refresh …
    Using Smartsheet263
    Jean Black (formerly Managh)
  • vickih
    vickih 25 views 1 comment Most recent by Paul Newcome Using Smartsheet
    Is there a way to allocate specific hours on individual days e.g. Mon 7 hours , Tuesday 8 hours etc
    Using Smartsheet251
    vickih
  • Jeremy Davis
    Jeremy Davis 88 views 6 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
    First post 07/31/19,Last post 07/31/19
    I have created a very simple alert to alert me when anything changes on a sheet.  But, changing data is not triggering the alert.  Are alerts down? (Image)
    Using Smartsheet886
    Jeremy Davis
  • alano10
    alano10 12 views 6 comments Most recent by Si Spence Using Smartsheet
    Today was a colossal waste of time. I get that hiccups happen, but a major problem over 4 hours with NO NOTIFICATIONS TO USERS regarding the issue/that Smartsheets is currently working on said problem is absolutely ridiculous. Your custo…
    Using Smartsheet126
    alano10
  • lforbes98346
    lforbes98346 14 views 1 comment Most recent by Paul Newcome Using Smartsheet
    Hello everyone.  I am trying to create a calendar by quarter.  Our quarters start in Nov and end in Oct.  While I have designated this in the calendar....it keeps giving me 2018/2019 instead of 2019/2020.  Can someone help me figure how to…
    Using Smartsheet141
    lforbes98346
  • ilene_healy68056
    ilene_healy68056 14 views 2 comments Most recent by Shaine Greenwood Using Smartsheet
    It seems service is restored?  Is it stable?  The Status page has not been updated and my email to the support center hasn't been answered yet.....but I am able to log back in.  Is there any news on the root cause.  This caused a huge impa…
    Using Smartsheet142
    ilene_healy68056
  • cipolla
    cipolla 14 views 1 comment Most recent by Alejandra Using Smartsheet
    We need more details than what is on the status page on the current status of the outage.  Customers rely upon this software and we need more info on the progress.
    Using Smartsheet141
    cipolla
  • Yehuda
    Yehuda 29 views 7 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
    I am unable to access smartsheets from any of my devices. Is this just me or is anyone else also experiencing issues.   Update: I found this link: https://status.smartsheet.com/
    Using Smartsheet297
    Yehuda
  • Michal Holtz
    Michal Holtz 59 views 5 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
    Hi, I would like to present in report only rows which some of the cells has changed (Status, Due date, comments). Is there a formula to track cell changes? Thanks
    Using Smartsheet595
    Michal Holtz
  • WISZ
    WISZ 47 views 8 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
    First post 07/31/19,Last post 10/15/19
    I linked two sheets (A and B) On sheet A are the name of customers from all country with other informations about them. Sheet B is the active sheet, I choose a country in a cell with a dropdown list. On other cells, I use VLOOK  link to …
    Using Smartsheet478
    WISZ
  • Lisa Marie
    Lisa Marie 16 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
    Hello all! I'm currently designing an updated workflow and I'd love to gather some best practices/what's worked well from other users. Right now, the project team makes an update in the sheet, notes which column they changed in the "…
    Using Smartsheet161
    Lisa Marie
  • @jonhiatt
    @jonhiatt 30 views 1 comment Most recent by Paul Newcome Using Smartsheet
    I have created a database that adds a new line against a date each day. From this I am building some metrics and then a dashboard which will show Daily Performance but also week to date, annual etc. I am struggling to reference the databa…
    Using Smartsheet301
    @jonhiatt
  • rachel1073
    I'm building a dashboard based off my grid and am doing a bunch of COUNTIFS to get the data I need for the dashboard, since we don't want to have to update it manually.   I'm stuck when it comes to doing COUNTIFS where there are multiple…
    Using Smartsheet171
    rachel1073
  • Bemvenuto
    Bemvenuto 12 views 2 comments Most recent by Mike Wilday Using Smartsheet
    Hi guys, I have support ticket opened and I need asap status. pls help me. tk number: 03466957. I lost my executive access and my all professionals are stopped. We use the smartsheet to all tasks with Kanban, timesheet, etc. I haven't su…
    Using Smartsheet122
    Bemvenuto
  • bruno.benavides
    bruno.benavides 40 views 2 comments Most recent by sreedy Using Smartsheet
    First post 07/30/19,Last post 03/24/20
    I have created dashboards that include charts, for which I have selected specific colors for each category. Data for the charts come from different sheets. However, everytime I add a new row to the source sheet, I have to update manually t…
    Using Smartsheet402
    bruno.benavides
  • Lauren_C
    Lauren_C 25 views 3 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
    First post 07/30/19,Last post 08/02/19
    Hello!  I've set up a Reminder automation and its not sending an email. Here's an example of what ive tried.  I have set this up to reminder me once a day before the start date.  I have also tested out sending the reminder on the actual…
    Using Smartsheet253
    Lauren_C
  • ShinyLife
    ShinyLife 213 views 8 comments Most recent by Paul Newcome Using Smartsheet
    First post 07/30/19,Last post 08/05/19
    Why does Smartsheet only allow you to make a report with columns and not rows? I'm using my sheet to coordinate data for events. Each row has a specific event, each column has different details for the events (date, location, hotel, meals,…
    Using Smartsheet2138
    ShinyLife
  • cbaker
    First post 07/30/19,Last post 08/02/19
    Hi team, I was attempting to build out a process for an automated alert to be sent based on a value in a cell (drop-down list(constant)) changing to a different value (also from the dropdown list) of that same cell.  I would like want the…
    Using Smartsheet932
    cbaker
  • markakins98106
    markakins98106 27 views 2 comments Most recent by Richard Rymill SBP Using Smartsheet
    First post 07/30/19,Last post 07/30/19
    I am looking at relating multiple tables of data together for both data presentation/data entry and reporting purposes.  I have the following tables: implementation projects (high level project info like scope, start date, end date, projec…
    Using Smartsheet272
    markakins98106
  • siofra.keane98086
    siofra.keane98086 12 views 4 comments Most recent by siofra.keane98086 Using Smartsheet
    First post 07/30/19,Last post 08/01/19
    Hi I was hoping someone could help me with this, I'm new to Smartsheet and not overly familiar with IF statements. I was wondering if there's a way to automate by priorities based on my end date. For example if the end date is within 2 wee…
    Using Smartsheet124
    siofra.keane98086
  • Cierr
    Cierr 17 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
    Hi   I note that 2FA is only available for Enterprise plans. In today's world of Information Security, small businesses (mine included) use 2FA for everything where possible.  Please may we have this for small business users? We want …
    Using Smartsheet171
    Cierr
  • Horace
    I would like to have a pie chart on my dashboard that displays percentage of types of activity from a column in a sheet. More specifically, I have a column in an IT tracking sheet that has a dropdown menu. I would like to be able to displ…
    Using Smartsheet991
    Horace
  • pjtheron
    pjtheron 13 views 2 comments Most recent by pjtheron Using Smartsheet
    First post 07/29/19,Last post 07/30/19
    Hi There, Apologies if this has been addressed elsewhere, I could not find anything similar. Are you able to status update a programme so to update % complete and the resequence the programme task to start after the today line? 
    Using Smartsheet132
    pjtheron
  • @HELP@
    @[email protected] 35 views 3 comments Most recent by Paul Newcome Using Smartsheet
    First post 07/29/19,Last post 07/30/19
    Hello, I would like to have multiple reports(because of the different people assigned to different projects) on my Dashboard but I only need certain columns from each report. How can I make this possible.  Thanks! 
    Using Smartsheet353
    @[email protected]
  • NBurrus
    First post 07/29/19,Last post 12/23/19
    Hello, I have built a series of Smartsheet that collects data from 8 different sources and combines it into one easily accessible Dashboard that is interlinked with other Dashboards. We use forms to collect responses and store them in 6 D…
    Using Smartsheet1117
    NBurrus
  • NBurrus
    First post 07/29/19,Last post 12/29/19
    Hello, Is anyone else disappointed in the pricing and the lack of availability of the Smartsheet Addons/Premium Features?  The features of these premium addons are pretty badass and would be useful. I feel like I would use dynamic report…
    Using Smartsheet396
    NBurrus
  • David Hersher
    David Hersher 26 views 2 comments Most recent by David Hersher Using Smartsheet
    First post 07/29/19,Last post 08/06/19
    Hello Everyone, It looks like Admins now have the ability to decline a license request instead of getting reminders and having the request stay open in Account Admin indefinitely.  That's a great enhancement. Does anyone know whether the…
    Using Smartsheet262
    David Hersher
  • fraygosa
    fraygosa 24 views 3 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
    First post 07/29/19,Last post 03/26/20
    I know the apps have it but is it possible for the web version of the form to include a location column? I know web is perilous especially from a desktop with proxy and such. But many many many phone web forms now just straight ask for pe…
    Using Smartsheet243
    fraygosa
  • sparlett
    sparlett 30 views 1 comment Most recent by Alejandra Using Smartsheet
    First post 07/29/19,Last post 07/31/19
    I ran into a concern today with Smart Sheet.  In an attempt to copy rows from someone else's sheet (on which I am an editor) to my task list so I could keep track of items assigned to me, I accidentally selected move. Unfortunately, once I…
    Using Smartsheet301
    sparlett