Using Smartsheet

Archives for July 2019

Discussion List

• Link Project Management Pipeline to Key Account list
    In Using Smartsheet
    We have two sheets that need to work together... 1) One Sheet is for our Customer list. 2) The other sheet/s are for projects. Both have separate functions obviously, but need to integrate with each other. What we want to achieve is for…
    11 7
    11 views 7 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Regional Default Date format
    In Using Smartsheet
    Since the major outage earlier today (NZ time was not affected, thankfully) we have a VERY unstable date format, with frequent switches away from our regional default dd/mm/yy  to the 'american' format of mm/dd/yy.  The Smartsheet refresh …
    41 views 3 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Dependency Settings specific to each day
    In Using Smartsheet
    Is there a way to allocate specific hours on individual days e.g. Mon 7 hours , Tuesday 8 hours etc
    21 1
    21 views 1 comment Most recent by Paul Newcome Using Smartsheet
  • Alerts Not Sending
    In Using Smartsheet
    I have created a very simple alert to alert me when anything changes on a sheet.  But, changing data is not triggering the alert.  Are alerts down? (Image)
    271 6
    271 views 6 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • 7/31: The Day the Earth Stopped Updating
    In Using Smartsheet
    Today was a colossal waste of time. I get that hiccups happen, but a major problem over 4 hours with NO NOTIFICATIONS TO USERS regarding the issue/that Smartsheets is currently working on said problem is absolutely ridiculous. Your custo…
    11 6
    11 views 6 comments Most recent by Si Spence Using Smartsheet
  • Fiscal Quarter not displaying properly
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hello everyone.  I am trying to create a calendar by quarter.  Our quarters start in Nov and end in Oct.  While I have designated this in the calendar....it keeps giving me 2018/2019 instead of 2019/2020.  Can someone help me figure how to…
    11 views 1 comment Most recent by Paul Newcome Using Smartsheet
  • Service
    In Using Smartsheet
    It seems service is restored?  Is it stable?  The Status page has not been updated and my email to the support center hasn't been answered yet.....but I am able to log back in.  Is there any news on the root cause.  This caused a huge impa…
    11 views 2 comments Most recent by Shaine Greenwood Using Smartsheet
  • Service Down
    In Using Smartsheet
    We need more details than what is on the status page on the current status of the outage.  Customers rely upon this software and we need more info on the progress.
    21 1
    21 views 1 comment Most recent by Alejandra Using Smartsheet
  • Smartsheets Down?
    In Using Smartsheet
    I am unable to access smartsheets from any of my devices. Is this just me or is anyone else also experiencing issues.   Update: I found this link: https://status.smartsheet.com/
    41 7
    41 views 7 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Formula to track cell changes
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi, I would like to present in report only rows which some of the cells has changed (Status, Due date, comments). Is there a formula to track cell changes? Thanks
    142 5
    142 views 5 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet