Using Smartsheet

Archives for July 2019

Discussion List

• REFRESH A SHEET
    In Using Smartsheet
    I linked two sheets (A and B) On sheet A are the name of customers from all country with other informations about them. Sheet B is the active sheet, I choose a country in a cell with a dropdown list. On other cells, I use VLOOK  link to …
    285 8
    285 views 8 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Task Management Best Practices/Solutions
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hello all! I'm currently designing an updated workflow and I'd love to gather some best practices/what's worked well from other users. Right now, the project team makes an update in the sheet, notes which column they changed in the "…
    11 1
    11 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Returning last entry in a database column
    In Using Smartsheet
    I have created a database that adds a new line against a date each day. From this I am building some metrics and then a dashboard which will show Daily Performance but also week to date, annual etc. I am struggling to reference the databa…
    Answered - Pending Review
    344 12
    Answered - Pending Review 344 views 12 comments Most recent by Adam Kinney Using Smartsheet
  • Workaround for when you require COUNTIFS with OR?
    In Using Smartsheet
    I'm building a dashboard based off my grid and am doing a bunch of COUNTIFS to get the data I need for the dashboard, since we don't want to have to update it manually.   I'm stuck when it comes to doing COUNTIFS where there are multiple…
    11 1
    11 views 1 comment Most recent by Paul Newcome Using Smartsheet
  • I lost my Executive access
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi guys, I have support ticket opened and I need asap status. pls help me. tk number: 03466957. I lost my executive access and my all professionals are stopped. We use the smartsheet to all tasks with Kanban, timesheet, etc. I haven't su…
    12 2
    12 views 2 comments Most recent by Mike Wilday Using Smartsheet
  • How to keep changes in chart colors?
    In Using Smartsheet
    I have created dashboards that include charts, for which I have selected specific colors for each category. Data for the charts come from different sheets. However, everytime I add a new row to the source sheet, I have to update manually t…
    92 2
    92 views 2 comments Most recent by sreedy Using Smartsheet
  • Automation Not Working for Reminders
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hello!  I've set up a Reminder automation and its not sending an email. Here's an example of what ive tried.  I have set this up to reminder me once a day before the start date.  I have also tested out sending the reminder on the actual…
    31 3
    31 views 3 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • How to create report with rows instead of columns?
    In Using Smartsheet
    Why does Smartsheet only allow you to make a report with columns and not rows? I'm using my sheet to coordinate data for events. Each row has a specific event, each column has different details for the events (date, location, hotel, meals,…
    657 8
    657 views 8 comments Most recent by Paul Newcome Using Smartsheet
  • Send automated alert when a cell changes from a specific value to a different specific value.
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi team, I was attempting to build out a process for an automated alert to be sent based on a value in a cell (drop-down list(constant)) changing to a different value (also from the dropdown list) of that same cell.  I would like want the…
    171 2
    171 views 2 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Relational Database Capabilities
    In Using Smartsheet
    I am looking at relating multiple tables of data together for both data presentation/data entry and reporting purposes.  I have the following tables: implementation projects (high level project info like scope, start date, end date, projec…
    93 2
    93 views 2 comments Most recent by Richard Rymill SBP Using Smartsheet