Using Smartsheet

Using Smartsheet

Archives for August 2019

Discussion List

• royerg42102371
    royerg42102371 45 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
    First post 08/31/19,Last post 09/01/19
    Locked out of my account. It seems they assigned an administrator to my account and they have locked me out.
    Using Smartsheet451
    royerg42102371
  • ivonne.mejiaberzunza87666
    First post 08/30/19,Last post 08/30/19
    If I build a Dashboard and add a non-licensed user as editor. Will that person be able to edit and make changes to the Dashboard?
    Using Smartsheet471
    ivonne.mejiaberzunza87666
  • Savanna
    Savanna 12 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
    Is there a way to password protect a portal without making someone sign up to have an account with Smartsheet or making the link public?
    Using Smartsheet121
    Savanna
  • L@123
    [email protected] 12 views 6 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
    First post 08/30/19,Last post 09/07/19
    Anyone else having issues with cloudflare when editing comments? Trying to fix some code i miss-submitted and can't change it. Basic stuff too, just missed some parenthesis.
    Using Smartsheet126
    [email protected]
  • Peggy P
    Peggy P 18 views 9 comments Most recent by Paul Newcome Using Smartsheet
    First post 08/30/19,Last post 09/03/19
    I'm trying to use a formula in the Parent row of several date columns that will: 1) give me the MAX date from the child (anywhere from 1-12 rows) 2) add 540 days to that date (from #1) This will work using: =MAX(CHILDREN()) + 540 Excep…
    Using Smartsheet189
    Peggy P
  • Saumya
    Saumya 25 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
    First post 08/30/19,Last post 09/01/19
    Hi I have a created a form, I would like the client to fill the field- Point of Contact- which is an email address. How can one enter multiple emails in a single form field? Any help is appreciated. Thanking you, Regards Saumya
    Using Smartsheet251
    Saumya
  • Teodora
    Teodora 13 views 1 comment Most recent by [email protected] Using Smartsheet
    I need help with determining the right formula - Scenario:  If the value in colum 1 row 2 is "word" , than multiply (column 2 row 2, column 3 row 2, etc) Thank you in advance for your help!  
    Using Smartsheet131
    Teodora
  • Carolyn Tong
    Carolyn Tong 94 views 2 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
    I created a form which includes a text field for the person's email address.  I want to create a workflow to trigger sending an email to the person when a specific field is changed.  However, the person's email is NOT part of the contacts.…
    Using Smartsheet942
    Carolyn Tong
  • luckyest1
    luckyest1 15 views 3 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
    I seem to have uncovered a glitch.  The calendar view is making the year 8148...even with all the advances in technology and medicine I don't think I will be around in that year...I just want to see 2019 right now, and going forward probab…
    Using Smartsheet153
    luckyest1
  • LisaB:-)
    LisaB:-) 188 views 39 comments Most recent by Paul Newcome Using Smartsheet
    First post 08/30/19,Last post 10/02/19
    Hi, I want to run a report that will return all rows for tasks that need to be worked on next week.  So that will include tasks where the start date is next week, or the end date is next week, or simply tasks that are ongoing through next …
    Using Smartsheet18839
    LisaB:-)
  • Richard
    Richard 45 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
    Hi Is it, will it be possible to print the 'Sheet Summary' panel or export to PDF etc? Thanks Cheers Richard
    Using Smartsheet451
    Richard
  • Dal41
    Dal41 13 views 2 comments Most recent by [email protected] Using Smartsheet
    First post 08/29/19,Last post 08/30/19
    In a form I have created, I would like a particular radio button to cease working once 5 people out of 50 have hit that button.  In other words, that radio button is no longer available and they need to choose another radio button.  Does a…
    Using Smartsheet132
    Dal41
  • JZoshak
    JZoshak 26 views 1 comment Most recent by Richard Rymill SBP Using Smartsheet
    First post 08/29/19,Last post 09/10/19
    Hi Smartsheet Community,  My name is John Zoshak and I'm a product manager at Smartsheet for our mobile apps. We're looking to do some work on our app-navigation / home screen experience and I'm looking for a few customers to chat with ab…
    Using Smartsheet261
    JZoshak
  • Jayson R
    Jayson R 36 views 2 comments Most recent by Jayson R Using Smartsheet
    First post 08/29/19,Last post 09/04/19
    Hello everyone! New to the community, but loving how detailed Smartsheet is! I am setting up alerts to trigger when a due date is approaching, 6 months, 3 months and 1 month to staff whose certifications will expire on that date.  I would…
    Using Smartsheet362
    Jayson R
  • styless
    styless 13 views 3 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
    I am trying to count how many openings each time I added a children row. However, I wanted it to NOT count the Openings if one of the candidate is already hired into that position and or if the HM's decision column is changed to "Hire…
    Using Smartsheet133
    styless
  • josh87861
    First post 08/29/19,Last post 09/03/19
    Hi-   I have been doing some searching on the community and cannot find a clear reason or explanation as to how to to set up the "Optional: Define Row Groups" I cannot find any documentation or help videos on YouTube or the co…
    Using Smartsheet541
    josh87861
  • GetITDone
    I have an approval form where once they click on approve it triggers an update request for.  I want the approver to be able to provide a pathname <project foler...> in the comments section that will be included in the update form. Is…
    Using Smartsheet518
    GetITDone
  • uptown.tc
    uptown.tc 23 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
    First post 08/29/19,Last post 08/29/19
    I created a form for a smartsheet. Within the smartsheet, i have drop down fields for city, state and zip and included the most common values people will need for those fields. I did NOT click the box that states "Restrict to values o…
    Using Smartsheet231
    uptown.tc
  • L@123
    Smartsheet dashboards are just begging to be used as a kiosk. A rotation between a list of user specified dashboards showing different KPI's, and a home dashboard that is navigated to upon any user input would be amazing to have, and I wou…
    Using Smartsheet296
    [email protected]
  • styless
    styless 12 views 5 comments Most recent by Mike Wilday Using Smartsheet
    I have a formula going on for the RYG. I added a new column, "Status". I wanted it to be If the status column is FILLED or CANCELLED, the ball will turned Green and canceled out all the other formatting. How can I corporate that …
    Using Smartsheet125
    styless
  • BenP
    BenP 28 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
    I've just begun using SmartSheet and like it a lot, but it seems as though my team and I keep running into the same problem in various contexts when using Gantt view. Specifically: It's hard to find today's date. Every time we open a shee…
    Using Smartsheet281
    BenP
  • Grant Coordinator
    Grant Coordinator 17 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
    I have created an automated workflow, using the Request Update step.  This automatically creates the form to send to the user to update.  I would like to  change the way the form appears and allow multiple line entries. When I go into Form…
    Using Smartsheet171
    Grant Coordinator
  • Terrapin69
    Terrapin69 63 views 1 comment Most recent by styless Using Smartsheet
    I noticed that if I enter a new comment using the little text bubble icon in a row, that cell turns yellow automatically.   Why would this be? (Image)
    Using Smartsheet631
    Terrapin69
  • Blessing
    Blessing 30 views 1 comment Most recent by Paul Newcome Using Smartsheet
    I recently used one of the existing templates "Contract Management" under the Client and Customers in the Solution Center, and it worked great. However, When my users get a notification the header still shows the old name (see at…
    Using Smartsheet301
    Blessing
  • ssamuelson
    ssamuelson 100 views 2 comments Most recent by [email protected] Using Smartsheet
    I need help with an AverageIF formula. SmartSheet support gave me this formula for help: =AVERAGEIF([Column6]1:[Column6]22, >0). Essentially, I want the formula to give me the average of the numbers in the Time-to-Fill (Working Days) c…
    Using Smartsheet1002
    ssamuelson
  • cpezz
    cpezz 12 views 2 comments Most recent by Paul Newcome Using Smartsheet
    Hi all, Is there a formula I can use so that when I change a status in one of the columns, a day counter in another column returns to 1 and starts counting? For example, if I have an entity in "processing" and in another column …
    Using Smartsheet122
    cpezz
  • RonPB
    RonPB 48 views 1 comment Most recent by Paul Newcome Using Smartsheet
    Hi, I created a grid, with each row in the grid representing an individual project. I set the predecessors between the various rows, so Smartsheet draws the links between the various projects. I need to show this grid, including links be…
    Using Smartsheet481
    RonPB
  • neil.pattinson90956
    I have built an automated alert that determines which columns to include from a large Smartsheet which uses the max 200 columns based on a number of parameters held within certain rows on the sheet. This works well. However the issue I hav…
    Using Smartsheet681
    neil.pattinson90956
  • CaKing
    CaKing 28 views 6 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
    First post 08/28/19,Last post 09/01/19
    Hi,    I need help with finding a way to automate the RYG balls so that if no dates are input, it's white. If the first date is input, it's red. If the second date is input, its yellow. And if the final date is input, it's green.   Tha…
    Using Smartsheet286
    CaKing
  • Devan Hutchens
    Devan Hutchens 24 views 10 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
    First post 08/28/19,Last post 09/13/19
    Hello, I have a data sheet used for a call log for project issues.  I'd like to be able to run a report that displays all calls for a specific serial number based on which serial number is entered into a cell, a variable search value.  Id…
    Using Smartsheet2410
    Devan Hutchens