Using Smartsheet

Archives for August 2019

Discussion List

• Locked out of my account
    In Using Smartsheet
    Locked out of my account. It seems they assigned an administrator to my account and they have locked me out.
    206 1
    206 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Can a non-licensed user edit Dashboards?
    In Using Smartsheet
    If I build a Dashboard and add a non-licensed user as editor. Will that person be able to edit and make changes to the Dashboard?
    160 1
    160 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Portal Security
    In Using Smartsheet
    Is there a way to password protect a portal without making someone sign up to have an account with Smartsheet or making the link public?
    12 1
    12 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Cloudflare
    In Using Smartsheet
    Anyone else having issues with cloudflare when editing comments? Trying to fix some code i miss-submitted and can't change it. Basic stuff too, just missed some parenthesis.
    21 6
    21 views 6 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Parent Row formula for Max date + 540 days
    In Using Smartsheet
    I'm trying to use a formula in the Parent row of several date columns that will: 1) give me the MAX date from the child (anywhere from 1-12 rows) 2) add 540 days to that date (from #1) This will work using: =MAX(CHILDREN()) + 540 Excep…
    22 9
    22 views 9 comments Most recent by Paul Newcome Using Smartsheet
  • Multiple Email Address Entry Form Field
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi I have a created a form, I would like the client to fill the field- Point of Contact- which is an email address. How can one enter multiple emails in a single form field? Any help is appreciated. Thanking you, Regards Saumya
    67 1
    67 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • If than statement
    In Using Smartsheet
    I need help with determining the right formula - Scenario:  If the value in colum 1 row 2 is "word" , than multiply (column 2 row 2, column 3 row 2, etc) Thank you in advance for your help!  
    11 1
    11 views 1 comment Most recent by [email protected] Using Smartsheet
  • Automatic email notification through forms
    In Using Smartsheet
    I created a form which includes a text field for the person's email address.  I want to create a workflow to trigger sending an email to the person when a specific field is changed.  However, the person's email is NOT part of the contacts.…
    611 2
    611 views 2 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • calendar view date is all screwed up!
    In Using Smartsheet
    I seem to have uncovered a glitch.  The calendar view is making the year 8148...even with all the advances in technology and medicine I don't think I will be around in that year...I just want to see 2019 right now, and going forward probab…
    11 3
    11 views 3 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Date calculation for next week
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi, I want to run a report that will return all rows for tasks that need to be worked on next week.  So that will include tasks where the start date is next week, or the end date is next week, or simply tasks that are ongoing through next …
    631 39
    631 views 39 comments Most recent by Paul Newcome Using Smartsheet