Using Smartsheet

Archives for August 2019

Discussion List

• Printing Sheet Summary
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi Is it, will it be possible to print the 'Sheet Summary' panel or export to PDF etc? Thanks Cheers Richard
    124 1
    124 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Forms
    In Using Smartsheet
    In a form I have created, I would like a particular radio button to cease working once 5 people out of 50 have hit that button.  In other words, that radio button is no longer available and they need to choose another radio button.  Does a…
    12 2
    12 views 2 comments Most recent by [email protected] Using Smartsheet
  • Smartsheet Mobile Team Needs Your Help!
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi Smartsheet Community,  My name is John Zoshak and I'm a product manager at Smartsheet for our mobile apps. We're looking to do some work on our app-navigation / home screen experience and I'm looking for a few customers to chat with ab…
    34 1
    34 views 1 comment Most recent by Richard Rymill SBP Using Smartsheet
  • Alert Email Triggers a Checkbox
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hello everyone! New to the community, but loving how detailed Smartsheet is! I am setting up alerts to trigger when a due date is approaching, 6 months, 3 months and 1 month to staff whose certifications will expire on that date.  I would…
    80 2
    80 views 2 comments Most recent by Jayson R Using Smartsheet
  • Counting Children rows with certain formatting.
    In Using Smartsheet
    I am trying to count how many openings each time I added a children row. However, I wanted it to NOT count the Openings if one of the candidate is already hired into that position and or if the HM's decision column is changed to "Hire…
    11 3
    11 views 3 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Jira Connected Sheet and Hierarchy re-arrangement
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi-   I have been doing some searching on the community and cannot find a clear reason or explanation as to how to to set up the "Optional: Define Row Groups" I cannot find any documentation or help videos on YouTube or the co…
    174 1
    174 views 1 comment Most recent by Nathan Lloyd Using Smartsheet
  • Update Form triggered by an Approval form - Need to see comments
    In Using Smartsheet
    I have an approval form where once they click on approve it triggers an update request for.  I want the approver to be able to provide a pathname <project foler...> in the comments section that will be included in the update form. Is…
    90 8
    90 views 8 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Form Fields not accepting new values
    In Using Smartsheet
    I created a form for a smartsheet. Within the smartsheet, i have drop down fields for city, state and zip and included the most common values people will need for those fields. I did NOT click the box that states "Restrict to values o…
    21 1
    21 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Feature Update Request: Kiosk Mode for Dashboards
    In Using Smartsheet
    Smartsheet dashboards are just begging to be used as a kiosk. A rotation between a list of user specified dashboards showing different KPI's, and a home dashboard that is navigated to upon any user input would be amazing to have, and I wou…
    47 6
    47 views 6 comments Most recent by Paul Newcome Using Smartsheet
  • Formula Help.
    In Using Smartsheet
    I have a formula going on for the RYG. I added a new column, "Status". I wanted it to be If the status column is FILLED or CANCELLED, the ball will turned Green and canceled out all the other formatting. How can I corporate that …
    12 5
    12 views 5 comments Most recent by Mike Wilday Using Smartsheet