Using Smartsheet

Archives for October 2019

Discussion List

• How to count grandchildren.
    In Using Smartsheet
    I'm trying to count how many grandchildren I have in a chart, how do I create the formulas for this? Note that I would be adding and removing rows and I need this counter to keep updating with rows inserted and removed. Example: * Paren…
    724 2
    724 views 2 comments Most recent by Paul Newcome Using Smartsheet
  • Web form not refreshing into sheet
    In Using Smartsheet
    I created a worksheet to track issues.  I then created a Webform to gather this data from end users.  I ran a test entry.  I received email with URL to webform.  I entered the data and submitted.  I received a confirmation message and emai…
    34 3
    34 views 3 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • HELP - Enabling CAPTCHA on a Form
    In Using Smartsheet
    I have a business critical form that's getting spoofed (500+ entries in ~3hrs) and am trying to enable CAPTCHA but I can't seem to get it on the form.  Here's what I've done using Edge and Firefox: Edit form > Form Options > Checke…
    523 views 5 comments Most recent by Brian Parker Using Smartsheet
  • Smartsheet not saving consistently
    In Using Smartsheet
    I have multiple Smartsheets this has happened to, although I save and make sure prior to closing the SS it has been saved, and triple-check by the "save" icon being "shaded" prior to closing the SS. From time to time wh…
    1138 12
    1.1K views 12 comments Most recent by Bec Nissen Using Smartsheet
  • Automatically Check a Box upon entering a date
    In Using Smartsheet
    In my Smartsheet sheet, I'd like to enter a date in a column and it would automatically check a box in another column. FYI - I have a surveyor in the field entering a date of his survey and I have a Manager who just needs to know the surve…
    103 5
    103 views 5 comments Most recent by Paul Newcome Using Smartsheet
  • Concatenate sheet name and cell?
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi everyone Is it possible to concatenate the name of a sheet, with the Task Name, with the aim of showing it on the Calendar or Gantt Task Bar row?   Many thanks Lisa
    11 6
    11 views 6 comments Most recent by Paul Newcome Using Smartsheet
  • Resource Management
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi all With the news from May this year about SS acquiring 10,000 ft, I was hoping for some enhanced functionality in Resource Management.  Could anyone let me know when this might be rolled out?  Many thanks
    45 5
    45 views 5 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Form not showing up in list of sheets- but link works
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hello, I created a form for people to confirm they've read my info. Sent the link to the form. The link works for me, I've received confirmation that I've used the form. But when I log into my account, the form does not show up on the lis…
    Answered - Pending Review
    280 4
    Answered - Pending Review 280 views 4 comments Most recent by Genevieve P. Using Smartsheet
  • Dashboard reading data from same sell
    In Using Smartsheet
    I want to be able to display the data from the same cell in a sheet within the dashboard The sheet is updated using forms which put new data on the top row, but the value of the cell I had selected in the top row (now the second row) rema…
    42 4
    42 views 4 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Workflow sequence not working - approver getting email at same time
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi, I have set up a workflow were I want the "Project Leader" to provide a status update which then gets sent to the "Project Sponsor" for approval. However the Project Sponsor is getting the 'Request to Approval' emai…
    133 7
    133 views 7 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet