Using Smartsheet

Archives for January 2020

Discussion List

• Attachments Disappear in Sheet Requires Refresh
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi, We noticed "Attachments" in a sheet tend not to appear intermittently without any rhyme or reason. When it does occur, a simple refresh corrects the issue. Sheet is shared among three teams, any team member may go without see…
    Answered - Pending Review
    82 3
    Answered - Pending Review 82 views 3 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Email Attachment link only valid for 14 days
    In Using Smartsheet
    I have read that attachment links should be valid for 30 days, but our email links to attachments expire after 14 days. Is there a setting to extend this to 30 days?
    115 4
    Answered - Pending Review 115 views 4 comments Most recent by Gil Nash Using Smartsheet
  • Linking Text Boxes in a Dashboard to a Sheet.
    In Using Smartsheet
    A co-worker of mine is trying to link the text boxes in a dashboard to other sheets. I know its possible to link to the words in the text box, yet you cannot link to the title of the box. So I'm curious if there's a work around for the tit…
    43 7
    43 views 7 comments Most recent by Paul Newcome Using Smartsheet
  • Can the Sys Admin view the overall user activity in Center of Excellence for the assigned account?
    In Using Smartsheet
    As part of the Smartsheet roll out at our company, we 'assigned' our paid license employees several Center of Excellence Training Modules/Courses with different dates to get them completed. I am the Sys Admin and trying to verify who has…
    Accepted
    66 2
    Accepted Answer 66 views 2 comments Most recent by sdonnelly Using Smartsheet
  • Count Ifs AND
    In Using Smartsheet
    Im trying to do a count that captures criteria where both the Status is makred as closed and the TEA Jurisdiction is marked as yes. =COUNTIF(AND([Status]:[Status], "Closed", [TEA Jurisdiction]:[TEA Jurisdiction], "yes"…
    42 1
    Answered - Pending Review 42 views 1 comment Most recent by Paul Newcome Using Smartsheet
  • Calendar View Font Size
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hello - is there a way to change my calendar view font size? I'm just trying to put a basic timeline view of a process but the font is tiny making it challenging to read.
    Accepted
    101 1
    Accepted Answer 101 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Dashboard View of Report with Gantt - Not opening to "Current Date"
    In Using Smartsheet
    I have noticed that when I post a report to a dashboard in gantt view, the report will display historical dates, even though I have selected open to today's date. The function works properly if I open the report, but the display on the da…
    53 1
    Answered - Pending Review 53 views 1 comment Most recent by Genevieve P Using Smartsheet
  • Resending a Row with attachments
    In Using Smartsheet
    I have an automation set up to send an "update"/"notify" a specific person when a new row is added. I didn't select any advanced options. We didn't want him notified EVERY time a small change is made to a row, but ther…
    Accepted
    71 11
    Accepted Answer 71 views 11 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Portal Shortcut to a Template I've Created?
    In Using Smartsheet
    I have created a template to use in opening customer based Sheets. I would like to add a shortcut to that template on my Portal. The template doesn't appear as a Smartsheet item (like other sheets, for instance), nor does it appear to have…
    11 1
    11 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Date Created System Columns
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hello! I'm in need of some help with something that seems so simple but I'm going in circles. I was using a form / sheet to track responses for a program that runs quarterly. Standing up a new form / sheet quarterly was becoming an issue s…
    Accepted
    433 4
    Accepted Answer 433 views 4 comments Most recent by Genevieve P Using Smartsheet