Using Smartsheet

Archives for February 2020

Discussion List

• How Do I Get Symbols to Show?
    In Using Smartsheet
    I have formulas in place to display based on differences between two rows. I am migrating from SmartSheet Commercial to SmartsheetGov and I attempted to copy the formula displaying a green UP arrow using this formula =IF([Formula/Value1]27…
    Answered - Pending Review
    21 1
    Answered - Pending Review 21 views 1 comment Most recent by Paul Newcome Using Smartsheet
  • Users getting kicked off Smartsheet
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hello, I created a Smartsheet that tracks a form completion. The problem is that some users (different users on different computers and on different days) are getting kicked out of the Form before they finish. Is there a reason for this? W…
    52 5
    52 views 5 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Automation - Copy Row to Top of Slave Sheet and Autogenerate new row number
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hello, I have two sheets, Quotations and Work Orders. I would like to create an automation that copies a Quotation row to the Work Orders sheet when that row's Status is changed to "Ordered". As I use different Quotation numbers…
    115 8
    Answered - Pending Review 115 views 8 comments Most recent by Abnoos Moslehi Using Smartsheet
  • Start & Finish date cannot be edited with mobile device
    In Using Smartsheet
    We are using sheets with Duration, start date, finish date and Predecessors. if we use PC to change start date, warning show up "Mannually change start date will remove predecessor", and I can still click ok to do so. However, I …
    31 1
    Answered - Pending Review 31 views 1 comment Most recent by Genevieve P Using Smartsheet
  • Last edit?
    In Using Smartsheet
    Is there a way for me to check and see who last edited a sheet? Or the last several changes?
    Accepted
    21 1
    Accepted Answer 21 views 1 comment Most recent by Genevieve P Using Smartsheet
  • How can I keep my number from rounding up in a cell?
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi, I think this is probably and easy answer but I can't seem to figure it out. I want to type in 2.25 in a cell, for example, and it's rounding up to 2.3 - which I don't want. How can I get my numbers to remain exact? Thanks!
    Accepted
    22 2
    Accepted Answer 22 views 2 comments Most recent by Genevieve P Using Smartsheet
  • Milestones not showing in Ghantt view
    In Using Smartsheet
    I am seeing an issue where I have set a duration as 0 days on a task but still not seeing it display as a Milestone on the Ghantt view. I have selected the Dependencies enabled but nothing. Other users on my team are seeing the same issue …
    11 1
    Answered - Pending Review 11 views 1 comment Most recent by Tyler12345 Using Smartsheet
  • Automated workflow log
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hello, Is there a way to see a when an automated workflow is triggered in smartsheet? Specifically around the time sent and who the recipients were. When I check the activity log, I can only see when a automated workflow has changed. The…
    106 6
    Answered - Pending Review 106 views 6 comments Most recent by Werner Gerstacker Using Smartsheet
  • Is there a way for a the link in a request for update to stay active once the person has submitted?
    In Using Smartsheet
    We need a way for folks to be able to continuously updated via the request for update link once they've submitted an update. Alternatively, is there a way for folks to save and go back to the request for update?
    11 2
    Answered - Pending Review 11 views 2 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • View each assigned person's queue in the Card View
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi everyone, I am new to Smartsheet so I could really use your help. I have created a request/intake form for our team. As requests come in, multiple people are assigned to each. I want to be able to view each assigned person's queue in th…
    AHT Profile Photo AHT
    Accepted
    51 8
    Accepted Answer 51 views 8 comments Most recent by Mehran Using Smartsheet