Using Smartsheet

Archives for March 2020

Discussion List

• Creating Complex Report
    In Using Smartsheet
    I have a sheet with multiple columns that have the same drop down. I want a report that shows any row that contains either of 2 values from that drop down "< 2 week supply" or "No Supply" . I got that figured out, …
    Accepted
    31 21
    Accepted Answer 31 views 21 comments Most recent by Paul Newcome Using Smartsheet
  • Limit to Shares for Admin and Editors w/o Subscription
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi Smartsheet Community, I do not have a paid subscription but was set up as an Admin for a sheet. I had only shared it with 2 people before it sent me a message that I had exceeded the number of email recipients that I could share with. I…
    Answered - Pending Review
    32 2
    Answered - Pending Review 32 views 2 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Using system created date as start in Gantt view
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi I am trying to set the automatically created date for a row as start date in gantt project settings is this possible? I have tried to reference from a new column with a formula but it doesn't work either...
    11 1
    Answered - Pending Review 11 views 1 comment Most recent by Paul Newcome Using Smartsheet
  • How do you make duration dependent on a fixed end date?
    In Using Smartsheet
    I've created a new project where I will track the completion of grant applications. Each grant has a fixed end date (this will never change). However, if I use the dependencies tool to adjust the duration or start date accordingly, it of…
    22 1
    Answered - Pending Review 22 views 1 comment Most recent by Marta Lewis Using Smartsheet
  • Sending mail for due date and other alert message.. how to add mail ids in CC
    In Using Smartsheet
    Sending mail for due date and other alert message.. how to add someone mail CC when we alert or send due date mail for end user.?
    31 5
    Answered - Pending Review 31 views 5 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Trigger To Move Row
    In Using Smartsheet
    Created workflow automation to move a row based on a single condition. After successful testing, edited the workflow to add a second "or when" condition. After saving, the workflow stopped working. The only workaround was to d…
    31 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Today Formula
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi On my Smartsheet I have a column called "Completion %" and another for the "Completion Date" I would like the "Completion Date" column to automatically display the date the "Completion %" is cha…
    Accepted
    31 5
    Accepted Answer 31 views 5 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Secondard X-Axis on Stacked Bar Chart
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi, Does anyone now yet has this feature been added to smartsheets? I need to create two variables on the x-axis. The primary x-axis will be quarter (Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4), and the secondary x-axis will be sub-divided in (A, B) for each quarte…
    22 4
    Answered - Pending Review 22 views 4 comments Most recent by Paul Newcome Using Smartsheet
  • Report to give a high level summary of all the projects
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi i want to produce high level reporting to Executives. I currently have portfolios and dashboards that display the status and detail of numerous projects. I would like to take this detail and use for my report. I note that templates are …
    21 3
    Answered - Pending Review 21 views 3 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Possible to one file in multiple workspaces?
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hello, Is it possible to have a smartsheet and reports in multiple workspaces? I'm creating a separate workspace for a different team that will need access to the master document which resides in another workspace. The first workspace has…
    Accepted
    21 5
    Accepted Answer 21 views 5 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet