Using Smartsheet

Archives for June 2020

Discussion List

• Time line display
    In Using Smartsheet
    I need to do a Gannt chart with only Week 1, Week 2, Week 3, no Secondary Heading is needed. Seems like a very common need but I'm not seeing a way to do it...thoughts on this?
    Answered - Pending Review
    21 7
    Answered - Pending Review 21 views 7 comments Most recent by Debbie Sawyer Using Smartsheet
  • Can a report be created to pull all "comments" added to a sheet?
    In Using Smartsheet
    I have a request from one of my project managers to pull a report that will list all of the individual comments added to a sheet. Basically, they would like to be able to review the comments added to the individual line items in one holis…
    361 5
    Answered - Pending Review 361 views 5 comments Most recent by Paul Newcome Using Smartsheet
  • This user cannot accept ownership at this time...
    In Using Smartsheet
    The sheet I am trying to share is not in a workspace and the individual I am sharing to already has admin access. Im unsure what to do next since I have shared other sheets with this person with no problem.
    241 3
    Answered - Pending Review 241 views 3 comments Most recent by Genevieve P Using Smartsheet
  • Character Limits for Automated Responses
    In Using Smartsheet
    I'm working on several automated responses and trying to determine the maximum charter limits for each one and does this include spaces: Character limit for alert someone automation (I believe it is 200 characters, not sure about spaces) C…
    81 1
    Answered - Pending Review 81 views 1 comment Most recent by Genevieve P Using Smartsheet
  • How to create Gantt view in smartsheet Gantt view
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi, could you please suggest below view possible or not in smartsheet. based on below conditions . Conditions :
    21 1
    Answered - Pending Review 21 views 1 comment Most recent by Genevieve P Using Smartsheet
  • Moving rows to another sheet - Need to keep original create date
    In Using Smartsheet
    I have created a sheet and a collection of forms that we are using to have employees complete a daily self-screening for COVID symptoms. The sheet is quickly reaching its maximum row count. I'd like to archive the records (rows) for each m…
    81 2
    Answered - Pending Review 81 views 2 comments Most recent by Laura Montagno Using Smartsheet
  • How to automatically create a new smartsheet as part of an automated workflow?
    In Using Smartsheet
    I want to automatically create a new smartsheet as part of an automated workflow which gets its name from a cell in the original smart sheet.
    81 3
    Answered - Pending Review 81 views 3 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • using SUMIF / SUMIFS
    In Using Smartsheet
    im now starting to become formula blind, help i have 1 column with a reference to use as the identifier, "1-3" in the image, but i want to SUM up all the values in multiple columns! But the only way i can get this to work is look…
    11 3
    Answered - Pending Review 11 views 3 comments Most recent by Paul Newcome Using Smartsheet
  • Merging cells / text overflow
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi It would be really helpful if there was an option to merge cells or to allow text to flow over (and wrap) so that the text could run the full width of the sheet. In the example below, I would like to text in the Primary Column on row 6…
    Accepted
    161 6
    Accepted Answer 161 views 6 comments Most recent by Vincent Ploton Using Smartsheet
  • Reduce horizontal axis labels in a chart
    In Using Smartsheet
    I am trying to chart a lot of data point over multiple years but there are way too many labels on the horizontal axis. Is there a way to reduce the number of labels to allow the chart the be understandable?
    61 3
    Answered - Pending Review 61 views 3 comments Most recent by Paul Newcome Using Smartsheet