Using Smartsheet

Archives for August 2020

Discussion List

• Report in Dashboard won't scroll all the way down
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi, I have a report I've embedded in a dashboard, which contains 261 rows. The report only allows me (and others) to scroll down to the M's and then a link shows up that says "open source report to view more" and provides a link …
    Accepted
    17 5
    Accepted Answer 17 views 5 comments Most recent by Madyson Morris Using Smartsheet
  • Duration Column with Dependencies Enabled
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi All, So with the duration column, we have decided to enable the dependencies however the calculation seems a bit off To test it we but in 2 days for duration Dependency is Start Date and Due Date We thought that if the Duration is two …
    Accepted
    3 6
    Accepted Answer 3 views 6 comments Most recent by Stefan Using Smartsheet
  • SUMIFS with multiple OR criteria using CHILDREN?
    In Using Smartsheet
    Just curious. Looking for a way to speed up this scenario: =SUMIFS([Range to sum]:[Range to sum], [Criteria range]:[Criteria range], OR(@cell = [Criteria]1, @cell = [Criteria]2, @cell = [Criteria]3)) Is there a way to transpose that OR st…
    Accepted
    23 5
    Accepted Answer 23 views 5 comments Most recent by [email protected] Using Smartsheet
  • How do you collaborate in Smartsheet?
    In Using Smartsheet
    We want to hear your Smartsheet collaboration stories! Comment below with your stories of how you moved work forward using successful collaboration, and tune into ENGAGE this year on October 1 to learn more about CWM solutions. We look for…
    11 views 0 comments Started by Morgan Smuck Using Smartsheet
  • Is there a keyboard shortcut to minimize sub categories/tasks in grid view?
    In Using Smartsheet
    I have thousands of lines in a SS with lots of categories and sub-categories with tasks within them. I like to navigate the ss using my keyboard. Is their a keyboard shortcut to minimize categories? For example, can I toggle the "-&q…
    Answered - Pending Review
    12 7
    Answered - Pending Review 12 views 7 comments Most recent by Genevieve P Using Smartsheet
  • Form Conditional Logic leaves unwanted fields
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hello, I have a form that starts with 3 dropdowns that will be common to everyone - everyone will have to fill them out. The 4th field is where I am implementing the logic. I want it to be that if a user picks one of the options in the dro…
    Accepted
    15 3
    Accepted Answer 15 views 3 comments Most recent by Genevieve P Using Smartsheet
  • Can we decide who receives emails when the comments are added?
    In Using Smartsheet
    I use Smartsheet as a request system for our team. We will have tickets that are assigned to the members of our team and the tickets are submitted by anyone. I want to customize who received emails when the comments are added. For example:…
    11 2
    Answered - Pending Review 11 views 2 comments Most recent by Nikhil Bhardwaj Using Smartsheet
  • Dashboard Report data right justified
    In Using Smartsheet
    I have a dashboard with 4 report widgets. Two of the widgets show the report data right justified. The source sheet and report both show as left justified. Anyone experience this issue? Any idea how to get the widget to show the report dat…
    Accepted
    1 3
    Accepted Answer 1 view 3 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Cyrillic /slavic characters appear as code
    In Using Smartsheet
    Dear Colleagues, In some of our Smartsheets, gathering input from third-party collaborators, they write their input into Cyrillic. While some text appear fine, a number of entries include the text as well as set of html-like characters. We…
    1 3
    Answered - Pending Review 1 view 3 comments Most recent by Paul Newcome Using Smartsheet
  • Widen attachment column
    In Using Smartsheet
    My attachment column is so narrow you can't see the paperclip icon. I can not click and drag it wider. I need colleagues to be able to see the symbol so they know something is attached. How do I fix this?
    2 3
    Answered - Pending Review 2 views 3 comments Most recent by Paul Newcome Using Smartsheet