Using Smartsheet

Archives for September 2020

Discussion List

• Change from Licensed to Free Smartsheet Account
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hello, We are in the process of moving some users from a full licensed account to a free account in our Enterprise Plan. Reason being to control editing and changes to sheets in our business by setting up "Powerusers" in our com…
    Accepted
    12 1
    Accepted Answer 12 views 1 comment Most recent by NBurrus Using Smartsheet
  • delete data from a cell without eliminating the formula
    In Using Smartsheet
    Is it possible to delete data from a cell without eliminating the formula?
    Answered - Pending Review
    4 1
    Answered - Pending Review 4 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Is there a way to do an Org Chart in Smart Sheet?
    In Using Smartsheet
    I got this link from a colleague https://www.smartsheet.com/org-chart-templates-excel it has a bunch of excel templates and then at the bottom it says "Make Better Decisions, Faster by Creating Org Charts in Smartsheet" but then …
    696 3
    Answered - Pending Review 696 views 3 comments Most recent by ATB Using Smartsheet
  • Form
    In Using Smartsheet
    We currently have form based on smartsheet, but need to enhance form to show user only records mapped to their username in smartsheet
    11 1
    Answered - Pending Review 11 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Vlookup on sheet using form submission
    In Using Smartsheet
    I am using a form to add a new row to a sheet with each submission. I have a field on the form that the user selects if this is a new contact or previous contact. If it is a previous contact, I want to pull information from another sheet…
    70 1
    Answered - Pending Review 70 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Be the first to try new Smartsheet capabilities
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi SMAR Community! Do you get excited for Smartsheet releases? Do you love trying out new capabilities? Are you an innovator always looking to build new solutions with Smartsheet?  We created the Early Adopter Program just for you.  The E…
    66 2
    66 views 2 comments Most recent by Hunter Reed Using Smartsheet
  • How many versions?
    In Using Smartsheet
    How many file versions will Smartsheet keep of each file? I'm part of a business plan.
    Accepted
    1 3
    Accepted Answer 1 view 3 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Importing contact information
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hello, I have a list of 450+ contacts with name, email, and two phone numbers. I know that I can mass import the names and emails, but the phone information does not come over. Is there a way I can do that? Thank you, Tayler
    Accepted
    1 2
    Accepted Answer 1 view 2 comments Most recent by Tayler Schlottman Using Smartsheet
  • concatenating dates
    In Using Smartsheet
    I'm trying to concatenate a client code column (in a text format) with a long form date column (2018.04.27) so the concatenated column would appear like this — BHI2018.04.27. But, when the date appears in the concatenated column it shows u…
    23 3
    Answered - Pending Review 23 views 3 comments Most recent by John Jonassen Using Smartsheet
  • Template for routing for signatures?
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi all, I'd like to create a template that can be used to route through our Root Cause Analysis Team for signatures. All plans need to get signatures from team members, patient safety managers and hospital leadership. Does anyone have an e…
    11 1
    Answered - Pending Review 11 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet