Using Smartsheet

Archives for October 2020

Discussion List

• move row automation
    In Using Smartsheet
    I have 2 different sheets (Call them A and B) with a formula on A to VLOOKUP items on sheet B, this works correctly. I am using automation to move a row based on completed items onto a separate archive sheets (A archive & B archive). …
    Accepted
    11 5
    Accepted Answer 11 views 5 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • How can I limit the numbers, in a curve?
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi, When I am using a chart widget in my dashboard, I need to limit the numbers. e.g. I am making a progress chart, obviously, it is something between 0-100%. But my x-axis shows more, for instance it shows 0-120%. It is ridiculous to show…
    Answered - Pending Review
    21 3
    Answered - Pending Review 21 views 3 comments Most recent by Genevieve P. Using Smartsheet
  • Are form capabilities dependent on licensing?
    In Using Smartsheet
    My colleagues and I are trying to add a file upload field to our form, but the field will not show up when we open the form. We're not sure if this is a temporary bug or if this is because this capability isn't available to us. Any informa…
    1 1
    Answered - Pending Review 1 view 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Conditional formatting with AND not working as expected
    In Using Smartsheet
    I've created a conditional format using and that states if the date in a column is in the next three days, and the column next to it isn't yet filled, make the cell yellow: As you can see below, it's filling in yellow even when that "…
    Accepted
    21 9
    Accepted Answer 21 views 9 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Formulas in Gantt dates columns
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hello everyone Do you know if there is a way to put formulas in a start or end date column that is used in a Gantt chart ? The only feature I can use is to link cell from another sheet, but that means I need to link cells for each task in …
    11 3
    Answered - Pending Review 11 views 3 comments Most recent by Corentin Dal Farra Using Smartsheet
  • Smartsheet proof function and internet explorer
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi, I am looking at implementing the proof function in our workspace, however, when viewing a proof in Internet explorer, the zoom and download buttons are covered by the comment pane, is there anything I can do to rectify this?
    2 1
    Answered - Pending Review 2 views 1 comment Most recent by Sean Morgan Using Smartsheet
  • Get the URL of a file attached to a row
    In Using Smartsheet
    Is there a way to get the URL of a file that is attached to a row? By way of example, if an arbitrary PDF file is attached, what is the url that results in previewing the file in a browser tab? In general this seems to be an https://s3.ama…
    11 1
    Answered - Pending Review 11 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Include Sheet link in an Update Request
    In Using Smartsheet
    I would like to include a link to the smartsheet in my update request workflow, but I cant see how to do it. The help text seems to indicate that the sheet link will be included in the message/update form, but it is not. See screenshots
    31 4
    31 views 4 comments Most recent by Tanya Brooks Using Smartsheet
  • Forms, field logic
    In Using Smartsheet
    I want to set up a field with a yes/no answer and with the following logic: if answered "yes" then show the fields d,f,g (i want these as required fields); and if the answer is "no", show the same fields d,f,g but as op…
    11 1
    Answered - Pending Review 11 views 1 comment Most recent by David Joyeuse Using Smartsheet
  • Reconciling across two sheets
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi everyone. We have 2 sheets that we're using for employee covid health verifications. Sheet 1 is completed by the managers and shows whether an employee is expected to be on site on a given day. Rows are employee names, columns are dat…
    1 1
    Answered - Pending Review 1 view 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet