Using Smartsheet

Archives for November 2020

Discussion List

• Sharing reports without sharing the source data sheet
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi Smart Sheet Community, maybe this question has been answered before but I couldn't find it in the forum. I have a main data sheet and I want to share a report for easier collaboration with other departments in my company. Reports are gr…
    Answered - Pending Review
    11 1
    Answered - Pending Review 11 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Inventory
    In Using Smartsheet
    I am new to Smartsheet and trying to setup an Inventory Management system. We are a gravel and construction company that has multiple products in multiple pits. I am looking for the best way to setup a sheet that uses a form the operators …
    14 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • why is my gantt table adding an extra page with one vertical line on the left when I print
    In Using Smartsheet
    I use fit to page and when I print an extra page also prints which only has one vertical line on the left side. How do I get rid of this second page?
    8 1
    Answered - Pending Review 8 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Highlight Changes on Dashboard
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hello, I have created a Sheet with a form. I have taken the data from this Sheet into a Report, and then onto a Dashboard. I have turned on the "Highlight Changes" feature on both the Sheet and the Report. Anytime there is a new …
    Accepted
    8 2
    Accepted Answer 8 views 2 comments Most recent by M. David Using Smartsheet
  • Underlying sheet permissions required with a form?
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hello, If I have my users filling out a form to add data to my sheet, they need edit access to the sheet, is that correct? And if they have edit access to the sheet, they can just go into the sheet and add data, which they are doing, inco…
    15 2
    Answered - Pending Review 15 views 2 comments Most recent by Andrea Zenner Using Smartsheet
  • Clicking a Widget returns a a smartsheet that is filtered?
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hello. Here is the issue I am trying to solve: I have a status report widget that is displayed for a number of users. When they click on it, I would like to link it to the source but only for their section (pre-filter it). Is that possible…
    DEW Profile Photo DEW
    14 2
    Answered - Pending Review 14 views 2 comments Most recent by Leibel S Using Smartsheet
  • Update Request - duplicate colleague roster with answers
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hello Smartsheet Community, I'm hoping there is a simple solution I'm not aware of for this. Can anyone help? Goal: Have one "master" colleague roster sheet with name, email, office, and "yes" or "no" answers …
    Accepted
    8 2
    Accepted Answer 8 views 2 comments Most recent by Melissa Bartness Using Smartsheet
  • Workflow Automations
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi All: I'm using Smartsheet to manage tasks within my department. When someone submits a new task, my team fills out the necessary columns and then flags a column called "Notify Owner of New Task" to trigger an alert to be sent…
    18 1
    Answered - Pending Review 18 views 1 comment Most recent by Bassam.M Khalil Using Smartsheet
  • Barcode Inaccuracies
    In Using Smartsheet
    I use a smartsheet webform as as a check-in kiosk where barcodes are scanned to check a unit in. On occasion we get the wrong barcode number returned when scanning the barcode. It always returns the same wrong number and i am wondering is …
    7 1
    Answered - Pending Review 7 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • How do I do a data recovery in Smartsheets
    In Using Smartsheet
    One of my users has corrupted the data in a multiuser sheet and they dont know how they have done it, How do I get back to an earlier version of the sheet from say 2 hours previous
    10 2
    Answered - Pending Review 10 views 2 comments Most recent by Bassam.M Khalil Using Smartsheet