Using Smartsheet

Archives for December 2020

Discussion List

• Showing Parent/Child relationships in Reports.
    In Using Smartsheet
    I created a Report so I could have a simplified view of a schedule sheet to print to PDF and include in the appendix of an actual PDF report I need to submit to the client. I noticed though that the report does not show the Parent child r…
    Accepted
    495 8
    Accepted Answer 495 views 8 comments Most recent by Paul Newcome Using Smartsheet
  • 1 sheet with link to project plan
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi the community, I'd like to create a single sheet with all the project name, and by clicking on the name, getting the appropriate project plan. Is it only an hypelink ? Do you have any tips and tricks or best practice on this ? Many tha…
    Answered - Pending Review
    11 1
    Answered - Pending Review 11 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Prevent users from deleting rows
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi is there any way to prevent users from deleting rows in our sheet? We need them to collaborate with the sheet but NOT delete. Unfortunately despite telling our users to not delete the odd few still do and it impacts our numbering system
    Accepted
    413 8
    Accepted Answer 413 views 8 comments Most recent by Paul Newcome Using Smartsheet
  • Which Smart sheet is best for managing a very large tender/contract renewal?
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi I am new to smart-sheet and I need help and guidance in what to use to help me oversea the management of a larger tender/ contract renewal process that we will be entering in a few months. I need to be able to provide the following: A …
    28 3
    Answered - Pending Review 28 views 3 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • 1 sheet multiple purposes?
    In Using Smartsheet
    This one has me stumped. My question: How can I use 1 sheet for input and "what if" scenarios? Use case: My users go into the sheet (via a dashboard) and update a few columns (dates, resources, status, and notes). This is best do…
    DEW Profile Photo DEW
    41 11
    Answered - Pending Review 41 views 11 comments Most recent by Paul Newcome Using Smartsheet
  • Document generator: how to apply to multiple rows?
    In Using Smartsheet
    I am able to map and generate a document document using document builder and attach it to 1 row. How do I attach that same document to other row in my sheet? Thanks, Tanya Brooks
    219 6
    Answered - Pending Review 219 views 6 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Can the search value in a MATCH function be based on data in the current row?
    In Using Smartsheet
    I am working on creating a calendar of training programs for my company and how many trainers each one needs. I have a separate sheet that already contains the total number of trainers required for each program and would like to use a cros…
    Accepted
    13 3
    Accepted Answer 13 views 3 comments Most recent by Paul Newcome Using Smartsheet
  • Auto-generate due dates for project tasks in multiple projects
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi! I am looking for a solution to help automate due dates for a large set of projects, all which have the same set of tasks. Some details: I have dozens of projects, all with the same set of tasks, and they're all tracked in 1 sheet (see…
    53 4
    Answered - Pending Review 53 views 4 comments Most recent by Kate Allison Using Smartsheet
  • Help building a construction dashboard for my company
    In Using Smartsheet
    Looking to create a Smartsheet dashboard that will help my company and my employee track our jobs that are being managed by our field contractors. Is there a department that I can speak to that can help me build this sheet?
    11 1
    Answered - Pending Review 11 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Connect Tableau Online to Smartsheet
    In Using Smartsheet
    I inserted a visualization I did on Tableau to Smartsheet, it worked but it seems that in order to others see the visualization they also have to login to Tableau Online. Problem is that my colleagues don't have a Tableau account, they do …
    32 1
    Answered - Pending Review 32 views 1 comment Most recent by Genevieve P. Using Smartsheet