Using Smartsheet

Archives for January 2021

Discussion List

• Live Data Connector (ODBC) and Microsoft Login
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi, I'm used to get data from Smartsheet to Excel thanks to the Live Data Connector. However, I can't find a way to use it with a Microsoft login. When the ODBC driver asks for credentials, the only way to access data is through an API key…
    Unanswered
    7 0
    Question 7 views 0 comments Started by Paul B Using Smartsheet
  • Update Request Summary instead of Actual Request
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi all, For some strange reason, today while testing workflows and using my email for every line in the worksheet, when adding 12 lines with my email address I receive one update request email from SmartSheet with a simple box that has 12 …
    Answered - Pending Review
    6 3
    Answered - Pending Review 6 views 3 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Comment bubble
    In Using Smartsheet
    I have been having issues with comments not loading when clicking on the comment bubble. Anyone else having issues?
    8 2
    Answered - Pending Review 8 views 2 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Entire Workspace Automation
    In Using Smartsheet
    Can you make an automation where it emails the entire sheet at certain time? or does it just work with specific rows?
    11 2
    Answered - Pending Review 11 views 2 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Report / Dashboard - Grouping option not working
    In Using Smartsheet
    I added a grouping in a report to organize the display in a dashboard. I want to group the report by type of project and for each type of project sort by go live date. When I am in the report, the grouping works. However when I pull the r…
    Unanswered
    11 0
    Question 11 views 0 comments Started by Anne-Solene Monrouzeau Using Smartsheet
  • Disappearing Rows
    In Using Smartsheet
    I have what I hope is a basic problem. One of my users has a fairly uncomplicated grid the she uses to keep track of submissions. When she adds new rows, they disappear upon saving the sheet. When I look at the sheet, I can see the new row…
    19 3
    Answered - Pending Review 19 views 3 comments Most recent by Mark Cronk Using Smartsheet
  • Report with filters
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi Guys, I'm looking for small help with my project. I have a Smartsheet with several entries fed on a daily basis by different suppliers (via Forms). I would like to create a report where every supplier have access to view only his entrie…
    18 3
    Answered - Pending Review 18 views 3 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Cut and paste form a word doc into Smartsheet cell
    In Using Smartsheet
    Why is S not letting use C&P? I'm a part of a large project that uses Smartsheet.
    10 1
    Answered - Pending Review 10 views 1 comment Most recent by Mark Cronk Using Smartsheet
  • Using Auto number with child (indented) rows
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hello, Is there a way to set up a column with autonumber fields with a format something like: #.#, where the # after the decimal indicates the subtask. For example: 1.0 Task A 2.0 Task B 2.1 Task B1 2.2 Task B2 2.3 Task B3 3.0 Ta…
    12 1
    Answered - Pending Review 12 views 1 comment Most recent by Bassam.M Khalil Using Smartsheet
  • Default value in a cell from dropdown menu?
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi! I'm creating a tracker sheet for a form. I've added some additional columns to help track the status & other info for the team working on requests submitted via the form. One of the columns is a status column, which as a dropdown m…
    15 2
    Answered - Pending Review 15 views 2 comments Most recent by Kate Allison Using Smartsheet