Using Smartsheet

Archives for February 2021

Discussion List

• Filter Error Including things I'm trying to filter out
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hey there! I can't seem to get the filters to work. For my report I need to filter out the testing project and make sure it doesn't include items that have already been deployed 2 weeks (or greater) ago. So I thought the logic would be P…
    Accepted
    12 1
    Accepted Answer 12 views 1 comment Most recent by Mark Cronk Using Smartsheet
  • Setting Easy Workflow for Leadership with Dynamic View, Should I try Work Apps?
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hello, We have created a Centralized Employee Data Sheet. This sheet has each employee by row, with columns that list all of their HR Data, including Performance Review and Compensation Review Questionnaire Responses. Questions go out to E…
    Answered - Pending Review
    21 1
    Answered - Pending Review 21 views 1 comment Most recent by Genevieve P Using Smartsheet
  • Any method to poll many sheets, without using a collector sheet which requires constant updating?
    In Using Smartsheet
    Each of my projects has a Task List. And I need to send open tasks to my users who have open tasks. I accomplish this with a collector sheet that uses COUNTIFS to look at each Task List and identify who has open tasks. That sheet then has …
    11 2
    Answered - Pending Review 11 views 2 comments Most recent by James Keuning Using Smartsheet
  • Request an Update Workflow
    In Using Smartsheet
    I don't get why the Request an Update workflow does not have a "Save Response in" option similar to an approval workflow. Upon decline, I want the response of the approver (ie the reason for the decline) to be recorded to a spec…
    12 1
    Answered - Pending Review 12 views 1 comment Most recent by Bassam Khalil Using Smartsheet
  • Can you link dependencies across sheets?
    In Using Smartsheet
    Have a house build, and a garage build. All one project but now it would be more elegant to have 2 sheets, one for the garage and one for the house - but there are some joint dependencies. So I would like to be able to name a row as a depe…
    Accepted
    14 2
    Accepted Answer 14 views 2 comments Most recent by Genevieve P Using Smartsheet
  • Approval Decline Workflow
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi, Here is the workflow I am using. -Fiscal Monitor - creates a requisition and sends approval notice to Fiscal Manager -Fiscal Manager has to reject with a comment in his/her email/SS notification (via the form generated in a Request an …
    38 4
    Answered - Pending Review 38 views 4 comments Most recent by Genevieve P Using Smartsheet
  • Workflow not sending emails or Smartsheet notifications
    In Using Smartsheet
    I setup a basic workflow as follows: But not sending email or Smartsheet notification. My settings are as follows: What else do I need to do to enable the notifications?
    19 2
    Answered - Pending Review 19 views 2 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Autofill cells
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hello, I hope i explain my question clearly. i am trying to setup a formula so that "Urlati USD" gets filled with the "value USD" once i enter the date in "Urlati received". i was somehow able to do that for…
    Accepted
    13 6
    Accepted Answer 13 views 6 comments Most recent by Kashmala Zaman Using Smartsheet
  • Individual Assigned Sheet Feeding to the Assignment Origin Master Sheet
    In Using Smartsheet
    I hope all is well. I was trying to solve a problem and I'm hoping anyone can help me out. Situation: I cannot create a grid sheet that flows information/actions bidirectional into the main origin sheets. Background: 1. I have 3 main …
    Accepted
    11 5
    Accepted Answer 11 views 5 comments Most recent by Bassam Khalil Using Smartsheet
  • RFQ Database
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hello, Looking to design an RFQ Sheet. Each RFQ would have a series of parts which would be sent to a number of vendors. Their responses would be recorded. Since we will be getting quotes for the parts in 3 months again, I would like t…
    11 2
    Answered - Pending Review 11 views 2 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet