Using Smartsheet

Archives for March 2021

Discussion List

• How to calculate total hours of work per month for each resource
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi all, l am trying to sum the total number of hours each person within our team has worked across different contracts. However l am not sure the correct formula to use for this? I believe if would be a SUMIF but every formula l attempt ei…
    Answered - Pending Review
    20 3
    Answered - Pending Review 20 views 3 comments Most recent by James Keuning Using Smartsheet
  • Link to Notifications Center
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi Smartsheet Community ~ Do you know if it's possible to obtain a direct link to the notifications center (specifically the items on the requests list)? I'm trying to put a pointer reference on a dashboard. Hope this makes sense. Thanks i…
    Accepted
    14 4
    Accepted Answer 14 views 4 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Freezing Top Rows
    In Using Smartsheet
    Is there a way to "Freeze" the top row? In our time sheet this top row is a sum of all the hours entered for the week. Users would like to be able to see the sum as they scroll down to projects to enter time. TIA! Julie
    Accepted
    21 1
    Accepted Answer 21 views 1 comment Most recent by Bassam Khalil Using Smartsheet
  • View Options
    In Using Smartsheet
    We use Smartsheet for our logistics business, from booking until invoicing. One row has appr. 160 columns. Currently we use excel for data input, as we can put the data for 1 row in a spreadsheet overview. If we use the row view from Smart…
    12 5
    Answered - Pending Review 12 views 5 comments Most recent by Mathijs Muller Using Smartsheet
  • Adding Matching Barcodes/SKU's from a transfer sheet onto a master Inventory sheet
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hello all, I'm new to smartsheets and working on setting up a barcode based inventory management system for the warehouse I run. I feel like I have the transfer sheet up and running just need to get all of that information to condense ont…
    20 3
    Answered - Pending Review 20 views 3 comments Most recent by Paul Newcome Using Smartsheet
  • Auto-numbering for Sub-items / Hierarchical Relationships
    In Using Smartsheet
    Good morning, I would like to know if there are any plans for updating the Auto-numbering system to take account of hierarchical relationships, such as: 1. 1.1 1.1.1 ... and so on. I have seen a few posts on this forum from year…
    Accepted
    25 6
    Accepted Answer 25 views 6 comments Most recent by Oliver David Krieg Using Smartsheet
  • Report Sharing.
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hello, I have created a leave status sheet for my organization, with individual name and their email address. I tried creating a report from the leave status sheet, and filter it to the current user. But the report is empty as I have not …
    13 6
    Answered - Pending Review 13 views 6 comments Most recent by Bassam Khalil Using Smartsheet
  • pdf reader embedded in smartsheet page
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi, I'd like to read a pdf file in smartsheet page. Is that possible? How?
    5 3
    Answered - Pending Review 5 views 3 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Automate sending a form
    In Using Smartsheet
    I would like to send out a form to a list of people on a specific schedule (weekly), so that they fill it in, and I collect the responses and report on the information. Can I use the Automation feature for this, or is this something that …
    Accepted
    433 20
    Accepted Answer 433 views 20 comments Most recent by Cynthia Lai Using Smartsheet
  • New Dashboard Editor/View
    In Using Smartsheet
    We are using dashboard views of data, where the underlying reports have a criteria based on the current user. Typically if these reports are empty they would show as such in the dashboard. With the new dashboard editing tool these report…
    91 7
    Answered - Pending Review 91 views 7 comments Most recent by Russell Baines Using Smartsheet