Using Smartsheet

Archives for April 2021

Discussion List

• Project dashboard milestone report
    In Using Smartsheet
    Has anyone figured out how to surface a milestone report to a project dashboard and only have one date column; due date? Milestone are due on a certain date (start and end same date), they are not between two dates so all I want is the tas…
    Unanswered
    7 0
    Question 7 views 0 comments Started by Phil Wightman Using Smartsheet
  • Gantt View Weekends
    In Using Smartsheet
    Is there any way when using a gantt chart to get the task bars not to show running through weekends. This is not a major problem but we have had several of our customers who are more used to using MS Project asking us to show our charts in…
    Unanswered
    7 0
    Question 7 views 0 comments Started by CRL Planning Using Smartsheet
  • REPORT: Grouping problems
    In Using Smartsheet
    Since the last update of the platform the grouping feature seems not working properly in some sheets. It says as attached that means "To see lines in every group change the filter criteria to reduce lines from 72" I do not und…
    Unanswered
    7 0
    Question 7 views 0 comments Started by radix Using Smartsheet
  • You have exceeded the maximum number of emails that your account can send
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hello, I vae encounterd with tes message below. I wrote the help desk but I havent received any mesage so far ( 3 days passed). I checked everwhere but I cannot see what shoukld I do.. Can you help me? Thanks, Aaydin
    Unanswered
    6 0
    Question 6 views 0 comments Started by Ahmet Aydın Using Smartsheet
  • Data validation for multiselect dropdown lists?
    In Using Smartsheet
    I am embedding a Smartsheet form in an online training module, to collect and validate the answers in the absence of an LMS. For a single dropdown, I found it easy - I create a question column, in which I collect the answer, and an answer …
    Unanswered
    13 0
    Question 13 views 0 comments Started by Karoly Ban Matei Using Smartsheet
  • Lock Request Update Action
    In Using Smartsheet
    Is there a way to lock/stop being able to use the button sent in a Request Update Action in the workflow? For example this button gets sent via email and after a certain date if they click that "open update form" button, I want t…
    Unanswered
    9 0
    Question 9 views 0 comments Started by Kimberlee Maciel Using Smartsheet
  • Report Message
    In Using Smartsheet
    Why do I get this message every time I access a report for the first time since logging in?? My report already exists and I have to click on Get Started and then click out of the folder selection box to continue with my report.
    Answered - Pending Review
    15 1
    Answered - Pending Review 15 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • New Format Reversal Date
    In Using Smartsheet
    This is not something you can generic response your way out of. Do not tell me to "submit an enhancement request" while you sweep this colossal failure under the rug. Answer the question. Will Smartsheet allow users to adjust the…
    Accepted
    32 0
    Accepted Answer 32 views 0 comments Started by Miles Allison Using Smartsheet
  • groups in order
    In Using Smartsheet
    hi, is there a way yo have the group function in reports set in a specific order?? i tried adding numbers IN front of the status dropdown but it doesn't prioritize. (see Pic how 3 , 5 , 8 is at bottom) thanks.
    Accepted
    13 4
    Accepted Answer 13 views 4 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • automated update requests for multiple rows
    In Using Smartsheet
    I am looking for how to send multiple rows in the same automated update request. We need to confirm contact information for building proctors. 1 person might be the proctor for 10 buildings. I do not want to send this person 10 separate…
    Answered - Pending Review
    13 3
    Answered - Pending Review 13 views 3 comments Most recent by Anna Barwick Using Smartsheet