Using Smartsheet

Archives for May 2021

Discussion List

• Widget- File Attachment
    In Using Smartsheet
    Any reason why my widget- file attach isn't working... does not seem to load the file? The process I'm following: Click attach Select file from One Drive Click OK NO UPLOAD..... RED MESSAGE... NO FILE TO SHARE... Any troubleshooting?
    Answered - Pending Review
    6 1
    Answered - Pending Review 6 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Integrating Gaant View Items and Calendar View
    In Using Smartsheet
    I'm having an issue finding a solution for meshing Gaant charts on individual sheets and multi-sheet calendars. On individual sheets we have "Phase" dates, these are anywhere from a few days to a few months. These are great fo…
    8 1
    Answered - Pending Review 8 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Best Practices for Schedule Tasks that are "Not Applicable"?
    In Using Smartsheet
    I am wondering if anyone has any simple best practices to address Schedule Tasks on a templated project schedule that don't apply. Standard options I have encountered are: Keep the task and either leave it at 0% complete or set it at 100% …
    Unanswered
    4 0
    Question 4 views 0 comments Started by Steve Reed Using Smartsheet
  • Formula Character Limits
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi, I have an index/match formula searching 36 different sheets for a single input. As you an imagine, this is a very long formula and I think I may have reached the limit for a single cell formula as I cannot continue to add to it. Is th…
    6 1
    Answered - Pending Review 6 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • One task the crosses multiple projects
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi all, I have 10 sub-projects that are part of one main project, so have them all listed on the same smartsheet. They are for the set up of multiple new sites, and each need to be monitored individually as each have their own individual t…
    11 1
    Answered - Pending Review 11 views 1 comment Most recent by DMurphy Using Smartsheet
  • Reports and Conditional Formatting
    In Using Smartsheet
    Is it possible to set up conditional formatting that only shows up in a Report? Example: Creating a report that shows all the projects for each Analyst. Using the Gantt view, can we color code the task bar for each Analyst without having t…
    6 1
  • Cannot Print Smartsheet from Microsoft Teams
    In Using Smartsheet
    We have a Smartsheet embedded in Microsoft Teams page. Our authorized users have no problem updating the Smartsheet, but when we try to print (by clicking on the printer icon on the toolbar), we get an error that says "The sheet that …
    Unanswered
    6 0
    Question 6 views 0 comments Started by Lyle Salekin Using Smartsheet
  • Children Status Nested in IF statement with Checkboxes
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hello, I feel like this is a simple problem but for some reason I keep getting "#INVALID OPERATION". I would like to have the formula look at the children rows and if any box is checked then check the parent row box, otherwise l…
    Accepted
    12 2
    Accepted Answer 12 views 2 comments Most recent by Andrew Moore Using Smartsheet
  • Automated requests for update
    In Using Smartsheet
    I have automation set to request an update for a specific cell if certain criteria is not met and my date field is in the past. I would like this requested to run at predetermined intervals until the criteria is met. For instance, in the s…
    10 1
    Answered - Pending Review 10 views 1 comment Most recent by Heather D Using Smartsheet
  • Disable auto save
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi, I need to disable auto save in Smartsheet. Help?
    12 2
    Answered - Pending Review 12 views 2 comments Most recent by Emily McLaren Using Smartsheet