Using Smartsheet

Archives for May 2021

Discussion List

• Question about displaying current month data on dashboards
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hello, We have a sheet tracking monthly metrics and I would like to find a way to flow only current metrics onto a dashboard. My goal is to have the dashboard be a snapshot of the prior month metrics. So if I were viewing the dashboard in …
    Accepted
    11 7
    Accepted Answer 11 views 7 comments Most recent by Jackie Callahan Using Smartsheet
  • How have folks summarized statistics from multiple sheets to feed a chart widget?
    In Using Smartsheet
    Our marketing folks use a new sheet for every campaign. During the span of a few months, there could be several dozen such sheets active. They are all built from a template and reside in the same folder . Within each sheet there are severa…
    Accepted
    11 3
    Accepted Answer 11 views 3 comments Most recent by Stefan Using Smartsheet
  • Partial Critical Path Display
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hello Support team, I am having problem to display the full critical path. Basically, my project has 3 section and Critical path is highlighted only in the last section. The activities in section 1 and 2 can be complete in parallel. Coul…
    Answered - Pending Review
    1 1
    Answered - Pending Review 1 view 1 comment Most recent by DMurphy Using Smartsheet
  • Not able to attach the file using "Add Shortcut" widget in smartsheet dashboard.
    In Using Smartsheet
    I am trying to attach file from OneDrive using Add shortcut widget in the smartsheet dashboard, but the file is not getting attached. Please find the screenshot below :
    21 1
    Answered - Pending Review 21 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Deleting Multiple Update Requests at once
    In Using Smartsheet
    Is there a way of removing old update requests from a sheet? When I click the Update Request icon on the right side of the screen, it shows me a list of update requests but they are all old and I'd like to remove them if possible. Is there…
    1 1
    Answered - Pending Review 1 view 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Workflow review
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi all is there a way to show if workflows you have set up , have gone to various users. I have people saying they havent received the notification, but others say they have. Thanks Tom
    Accepted
    1 3
    Accepted Answer 1 view 3 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Workflow
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi all is there a way to show if workflows you have set up , have gone to various users. I have people saying they havent received the notification, but others say they have. Thanks Tom
    1 1
    Answered - Pending Review 1 view 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Assign To workflow using full names?
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi Am using the new 'Assign people' in work flows and rather then use the name in the 'Contact List' column Smartsheet is using the users full name. (see attached). The non licenced user's full name appears nowhere in my contact or user ma…
    Accepted
    12 3
    Accepted Answer 12 views 3 comments Most recent by Genevieve P. Using Smartsheet
  • Show milestones along a row with multiple dates
    In Using Smartsheet
    It is possible to show milestones along a single row with multiple dates per the screen set below?
    1 1
  • Email Alert Notification
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hello, I know Smartsheet will allow you to create an automation that sends an email alert to an email from a contact list or to someone who has access to the sheet. Is there a way to send an alert to an email address in a particular column…
    Accepted
    11 3
    Accepted Answer 11 views 3 comments Most recent by Mark Cronk Using Smartsheet