Using Smartsheet

Archives for June 2021

Discussion List

• Symbol formulas
    In Using Smartsheet
    I want to compare 2 cells and depending on the results, display a different symbols. I have a column called Average Time. There are 2 cells, one for Q2 and one for Q3. If the average time in Q2 is less than Q3 I want to display an Up arro…
    Accepted
    13 5
    Accepted Answer 13 views 5 comments Most recent by Bassam Khalil Using Smartsheet
  • Resource Allocation
    In Using Smartsheet
    Does the basic resource allocation look at all projects where Resource Allocation is enabled across all workspaces?
    Accepted
    14 1
    Accepted Answer 14 views 1 comment Most recent by Genevieve P. Using Smartsheet
  • How to create a metadata sheet of associated metadata sheets?
    In Using Smartsheet
    I'm working on building a series of dashboards centered around individual projects, and I'd like to have a parent dashboard that rolls up all of the project data in one location. I've made the metadata sheets for the lower-level dashboards…
    Answered - Pending Review
    38 4
    Answered - Pending Review 38 views 4 comments Most recent by cbrucher Using Smartsheet
  • Embedding Dashboard in SharePoint 365 (Using Chrome)
    In Using Smartsheet
    Any idea why an embedded Dashboard would not work in Chrome, but does work in FireFox? In Chrome I can embed a sheet onto my SharePoint 365 site with no issues. When I embed the dashboard I get the following error: I came across a post …
    Accepted
    19 1
    Accepted Answer 19 views 1 comment Most recent by Britt Smith Using Smartsheet
  • Custom colours in grids
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hello. I love that custom colours can be selected by choosing the hex code or RGB values. This is especially great for the dashboard views with the graphs, titles, etc. One problem though is that we do not have the same option in grids. T…
    1 1
    Answered - Pending Review 1 view 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Consolidate rows by assigned to - Automated workflow
    In Using Smartsheet
    Is there a way to consolidate rows by 'Assigned To' in automated workflow so the user is only getting one Smartsheet notification with the rows assigned to them? For example: I want to send a consolidated list of all late start tasks that …
    13 8
    Answered - Pending Review 13 views 8 comments Most recent by Paul Newcome Using Smartsheet
  • Report pulling in blank rows
    In Using Smartsheet
    I've built a report that is showing information in some rows and not in others. The data exists and, while it is pulling from multiple sheets, the information missing isn't from one sheet in particular. Previous posts, circa 2016, indica…
    13 2
    Answered - Pending Review 13 views 2 comments Most recent by Patrick Dugan Using Smartsheet
  • Dashboard chart - default disable lines
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi, I currently have a chart in a dashboard which displays 15+ items as lines. It is great that I can enable/disable each item individually but is there a way to have them disabled by default when you open the dashboard instead of just sho…
    2 1
    Answered - Pending Review 2 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Some cells not populating with column formula
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hello all, I've got a column formula that automatically determines start date based on a different date. It appears though that some cells are not populating (see snapshot) and I wondered if anyone can advise why it might be? The Start-Up …
    Accepted
    12 5
    Accepted Answer 12 views 5 comments Most recent by Paul Newcome Using Smartsheet
  • Timeline not showing name of weeks i gantt-view
    In Using Smartsheet
    Anybody know how to fix this? I'm using Firefox. Switched from Safari due to problems with swiping there...
    1 5
    Answered - Pending Review 1 view 5 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet