Using Smartsheet

Archives for September 2021

Discussion List

• Card View - Can new Cards be added to the top of each lane
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi, When adding a new item in Grid view, a new card gets created in Card view at the bottom of the appropriate lane. I am wondering if it is possible that when a new card is created, is there a way for the card to be added to the TOP of …
    Unanswered
    6 0
    Question 6 views 0 comments Started by Blake S Using Smartsheet
  • Query String
    In Using Smartsheet
    I see that you can use a URL query string to fill out info automatically in forms (https://help.smartsheet.com/articles/2478871-url-query-string-form-default-values) it mentions that you can have the "Send me a copy of my response&quo…
    Accepted
    4 1
    Accepted Answer 4 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Backup is Pending for more than 24 hours
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hello, I requested a backup on 9/20 and it is showing pending until now (9/21 - after more than 24 hours). Please, what should I do? Thank you
    Unanswered
    6 0
    Question 6 views 0 comments Started by Lu Furtado Using Smartsheet
  • Reporting Indicators
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hey All - I'm creating a graph in SmartSheets, and wondering if there's a way to create an indicator (line, tick-mark, etc.) that would show as part of the graph where I could mark certain changes. In this graph, I'm showing Employee Capac…
    Unanswered
    7 0
    Question 7 views 0 comments Started by Mike Rini Using Smartsheet
  • Importing Excel File
    In Using Smartsheet
    Every time I import an excel file into Smartsheet, I save it, and then when I go back to the sheet all of the information is gone. It is not saving anything from the import. Why is this happening?
    Unanswered
    5 0
    Question 5 views 0 comments Started by Alexandra Omobono Using Smartsheet
  • User deletion
    In Using Smartsheet
    I hope you are well. I wanted to know if when I delete an account from my plan, the comments it has made over time are deleted or remain intact? Thank you very much in advance.
    Unanswered
    5 0
    Question 5 views 0 comments Started by Ary Rivillas Using Smartsheet
  • Chart Colors on Dashboard
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hello, I have a dashboard that has two different charts, one is a pie chart and one is a bar chart. Both charts are pulling from the same data source but assigning different colors for each variable. For example: Location1 is red on the …
    Accepted
    7 1
    Accepted Answer 7 views 1 comment Most recent by Desertbird Using Smartsheet
  • How do I configure this explain step by step on how to do it
    In Using Smartsheet
    please explain step by step on how I would configure this in the Smartsheets form webpage  How would you configure this in Smartsheets when you enter the OTB number the output form will retrieve only the information on the specific row of …
    Unanswered
    8 0
    Question 8 views 0 comments Started by AJ Sawant Using Smartsheet
  • Please explain to me step by step on how to configure this in Smartsheets
    In Using Smartsheet
    please explain step by step on how I would configure this in the Smartsheets form webpage How would you configure this in Smartsheets when you enter the OTB number the output form will retrieve only the information on the specific row of …
    Unanswered
    9 0
    Question 9 views 0 comments Started by AJ Sawant Using Smartsheet
  • SmartSheet form configuration help ASAP
    In Using Smartsheet
    How would you configure this in Smartsheets when you enter the OTB number the output form will retrieve only the information on the specific row of that particular OTB number you entered in based on the excel sheet I imported . Please refe…
    Answered - Pending Review
    10 1
    Answered - Pending Review 10 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet