Using Smartsheet

Archives for October 2021

Discussion List

• Can I correct the timezone for audit logs, automations etc?
    In Using Smartsheet
    I have set my timezone in Personal Settings - Settings to "(GMT) Greenwich". Currently it is 08.32 however my audit logs record activity with a timestamp of 07.32. Likewise, when I set an automation to run at 20.00, it actually r…
    Unanswered
    5 0
    Question 5 views 0 comments Started by Harvey E Using Smartsheet
  • No Email Valiation option for Multiselect contact
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hello Team . I would like apply the newly released feature of validation in forms for email. I have requirement that i should allow multiple task owners but when I check in form for multi select contact email validation option is not avai…
    Unanswered
    4 0
    Question 4 views 0 comments Started by Rahul Bhandari Using Smartsheet
  • How to Import Profit & Loss Template in Smartsheet
    In Using Smartsheet
    I can download the Profit & Loss template from SmartSheet but cannot import it to my Smatrsheet Account (it loses its trend chart etc). Have tried to look this P&L sheet in teh solution center but could not find it. It is only sho…
    Unanswered
    4 0
    Question 4 views 0 comments Started by Anuraag Using Smartsheet
  • Use Global Update to update cell links in profile data.
    In Using Smartsheet
    Some fields in my profile data are a cell link to another template. The previous links were broken by a deleted column, and I want to update those cell links to a new cell for all of my projects. Is this possible?
    Answered - Pending Review
    9 2
    Answered - Pending Review 9 views 2 comments Most recent by Samuel Mueller Using Smartsheet
  • Task spanning multiple sprints
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hello, I am using the Jira to Smartsheet connector to pull Issues into a Smartsheet. I have tasks and stories that span multiple sprints in scenarios when it is not completed in the original sprint. Jira's Sprint Report shows all the spr…
    Unanswered
    8 0
    Question 8 views 0 comments Started by Kerri S Using Smartsheet
  • Can I Cell-Link between a Sheet and a Report
    In Using Smartsheet
    I want to use data the I've created in an RGY Report (it captures multiple sheet input) in another sheet for Metric reporting. I'm collecting RGY statuses from different sheets, summarized by Document Type (SOW., Service Form, Contract et…
    Unanswered
    4 0
    Question 4 views 0 comments Started by Rick Girard Using Smartsheet
  • Saving default colours for dashboard widget graphs
    In Using Smartsheet
    I have a dashboard widget that displays a pie chart. The pie chart shows the number of high, medium and low priority "issues" recorded in a sheet. I have built this into a workspace which I copy to use on various projects - sort …
    Accepted
    9 2
    Accepted Answer 9 views 2 comments Most recent by Harvey E Using Smartsheet
  • how we can capture the currect week updates and next week activities to maintain
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi Team, I am looking for a way, where can can capture the current week updates and the next week activities on high level information on dashboard and most importunately to maintain the history as well. Currently i have text widget on th…
    8 2
    Answered - Pending Review 8 views 2 comments Most recent by Ravi Sagar Using Smartsheet
  • Getting latest data onto a Dashboard from a sheet
    In Using Smartsheet
    I have a "project risk log" in a smartsheet where every risk is scored from 1-5. I have a separate "summary" smartsheet which has formulas in to count the number of "open" risks in that log for each score from…
    12 3
    Answered - Pending Review 12 views 3 comments Most recent by Paul Newcome Using Smartsheet
  • Where do deleted forms go?
    In Using Smartsheet
    I was trying to delete a duplicate form and deleted the wrong one. I checked the trash bin but I don't see the form. Is it possible to restore a deleted form? If not, is there a way to edit the duplicate form link so that I don't have to …
    Accepted
    6 2
    Accepted Answer 6 views 2 comments Most recent by Raquel Using Smartsheet