Using Smartsheet

Archives for November 2021

Discussion List

• Automating a push notification based on a cell value
    In Using Smartsheet
    I have an automation process where I need to push a notification based on a specific time value within a cell. So the data's coming in from a form with the date and the hour a phone call needs to be made. I.E 14:00. When 14:00 rolls around…
    Answered - Pending Review
    27 2
    Answered - Pending Review 27 views 2 comments Most recent by Frank99 Using Smartsheet
  • Report showing parent task?
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hello, I would like to get a report showing the parent tasks. Is it possible? Thank you
    24 2
    Answered - Pending Review 24 views 2 comments Most recent by Jlind Using Smartsheet
  • A way to document the last time a linked sheet was modified?
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hello! I have a master project sheet with other sheets linked to it. I am looking for a way to have the master sheet document the last time each linked sheet is modified. On the attached screenshot, column titled "Project Plan Stage&…
    Accepted
    19 3
    Accepted Answer 19 views 3 comments Most recent by Paul Newcome Using Smartsheet
  • Notify someone
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hello, I have a sheet that is updated on a daily basis using the "comment" feature. I have a manager who needs to be able to see the line items that are not updated that week. Since the only field that is being used in the shee…
    16 1
    Answered - Pending Review 16 views 1 comment Most recent by Genevieve P. Using Smartsheet
  • Using Smartsheet to Track Employee Compliance Attestations
    In Using Smartsheet
    I'm wondering if anyone has created a managable way of tracking the status of employee policy attestations across 100+ employees and upwards of 20+ compliance documents. I've downloaded the Smartsheet Policy Governance Templates however t…
    28 2
    Answered - Pending Review 28 views 2 comments Most recent by Richard Kendall Using Smartsheet
  • How to Send Timed Reminders Based on a Trigger?
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi, everyone; first post, Intermediate user. I'm hoping you can help me. I've set up a SS to send an approval request when a new line is added to the sheet from a form entry. I've got the automation figured out for approval or declinatio…
    Accepted
    49 4
    Accepted Answer 49 views 4 comments Most recent by Paul Newcome Using Smartsheet
  • Day based Reminder Workflow
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi there ; i need your supports to create a workflow for below issue : i have a date type column named " remind date " , i want to create a send alert workflow.This workflow will start to work after 3 days later from "re…
    Accepted
    11 1
    Accepted Answer 11 views 1 comment Most recent by BullandKhmer Using Smartsheet
  • Single entry from multiple similar rows while sending alert to someone
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi, Can I have a single entry for multiple similar rows while sending an alert to someone? For example, I have below IDs and Names similar in a file. But when I want to send an alert I want them to group all these into one entry in the ale…
    52 3
    Answered - Pending Review 52 views 3 comments Most recent by Genevieve P. Using Smartsheet
  • How to load Smartsheet data using API via Zapier
    In Using Smartsheet
    I have a REST API which contains data to be shown on Smartsheet. The data needs to be loaded into Smartsheet dynamically. Could you please provide steps to do this using Zapier.
    21 1
    Answered - Pending Review 21 views 1 comment Most recent by Genevieve P. Using Smartsheet
  • Form not scaling properly from desktop to mobile
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi Community, Please may I ask advice on how to improve the scaling of my Smartsheet form when it is loaded on a smartphone? The desktop version looks perfect but when I open it on my phone it is cut of on both sided and only if I turn it …
    14 1
    Answered - Pending Review 14 views 1 comment Most recent by Devin Lee Using Smartsheet