Using Smartsheet

Archives for November 2021

Discussion List

• Can I re-set baseline if baseline columns are used in formulas or conditional formatting rules
    In Using Smartsheet
    I have a conditional formatting to color code status cell based on risk level of the task (on schedule, behind or begin scheduled but not started). That works if I use start and date columns as planned and never change while tracking of …
    Accepted
    40 1
    Answered ✓ 40 views 1 comment Most recent by Genevieve P. Using Smartsheet
  • Using the cell data of a link in "Smartsheet1" to open and filter data in "Smartsheet2"
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hello, Extremely new to Smartsheet, so bear with me. I'd like to create a list of names (let's say "Alpha, Bravo, Charlie") in Smartsheet1, with each name being a link to Smartsheet 2. Smartsheet 2 contains a table in which the c…
    Answered - Pending Review
    23 6
    Answered - Pending Review 23 views 6 comments Most recent by Paul Newcome Using Smartsheet
  • Using Calendar for Time Off?
    In Using Smartsheet
    Has anyone utilized the Calendar for time off/vacation requests in shared format? Meaning that a department with multiple staff utilizing to request time off color-coded and then once granted this would change to different color-coded stat…
    60 1
    Answered - Pending Review 60 views 1 comment Most recent by Julio S. Using Smartsheet
  • I cannot copy data across sheets
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hello, I am trying to copy rows from one sheet to another. Everyday, because smartsheet cannot upload excel data directly into an existing smartsheet, I upload the data into a new sheet and copy the data across into a sheet which has a da…
    25 2
    Answered - Pending Review 25 views 2 comments Most recent by crischadikun Using Smartsheet
  • List of reports using a column of a sheet
    In Using Smartsheet
    Is there any way to find out the list of reports using a particular column of a sheet? I want to change the name and column property of a column. However, I would like to know the impact of this change on the multitude of reports that I h…
    25 1
    Answered - Pending Review 25 views 1 comment Most recent by Genevieve P. Using Smartsheet
  • Importing Excel into existing sheet
    In Using Smartsheet
    i saw a post 12/9/19 about importing data, but wanted to see if mine can be done. excell file the is about 100 columns wide, 600-800 rows. Right now i am copying 50 columns, 500 rows at a time, till all are imported. if i import a new shee…
    251 1
    Answered - Pending Review 251 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Form: possibility of adding multiple raws as a form request result
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi team, I am wondering if there is the possibility to fill in a form, described below i need to request the shipment of multiple parts to a customer, so the form will be like: first part is all the same (customer name, address and so on),…
    32 3
    Answered - Pending Review 32 views 3 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • How record a date automation work?
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi, I'm having trouble using the record a date automation. as you can see in 1st picture, I create record a date when "send noti to slack" is checked in 2nd picture, every change I made in that check box is from 25-Nov-2021 but r…
    33 3
    Answered - Pending Review 33 views 3 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Simple time tracking per task for multiple assignees
    In Using Smartsheet
    I'm trying to devise a simple way for task assignees to track the amount of time it took them to complete the task. I created a report that shows the user their assigned tasks across multiple sheets, allows them to check a box when they'v…
    44 1
    Answered - Pending Review 44 views 1 comment Most recent by Devin Lee Using Smartsheet
  • Smartsheet: Customers intermittently being logged out with a session timeout.
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hello all, Starting November 23rd around 9:30pm Pacific Time, we began receiving reports that customers were being unexpectedly logged out. More details can be found here: https://status.smartsheet.com/incidents/7qrz2djs5lgs We have narrow…
    311 1
    311 views 1 comment Most recent by Isaac Jose Using Smartsheet