• Importing Hyperlinks
    In Using Smartsheet
    Can I import hyperlinks from Google Sheets using Data Shuttle
    Accepted
    37 3
    Answered ✓ 37 views 3 comments Most recent by Genevieve P. Using Smartsheet
  • Automation Single select - Change cell value
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi, I have single select with Group A, Group B and Group C. The goal is that when the person filling out the form picking one of these that one of these groups that on the sheet the price per unit fills out. If in an automation can I se…
    Accepted
    31 6
    Answered ✓ 31 views 6 comments Most recent by Jeff Reisman Using Smartsheet
  • Automation sporadically working
    In Using Smartsheet
    I have an automation set up when a row status changes, Status to Assigned then change Production Status to assigned. If I have 5 lines that I want to change to Assigned and I manually change the 1st one then click and pull down the status…
    Answered - Pending Review
    22 2
    Answered - Pending Review 22 views 2 comments Most recent by Pam Dunn Using Smartsheet
  • Have different dropdown lists for the same column
    In Using Smartsheet
    Looking to create a multi-pupose form and am wondering whether it is possible to have different drownlists for a columm depending on another variable. For example have 3 or more drop down lists on on column B If France is selected use one …
    26 3
    Answered - Pending Review 26 views 3 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Roll Up Percentages
    In Using Smartsheet
    I have a column in a sheet that tracks percentage of completion on each tasks and it rolls up to an overall completion percentage. Is there a way to exclude specific tasks from being included in the overall completion percentage?
    38 1
    Answered - Pending Review 38 views 1 comment Most recent by James Keuning Using Smartsheet
  • Automations for notifications sometimes stop working
    In Using Smartsheet
    I have multiple sheets that get moved from one workspace to another. My boss and I are the only ones that do it. I am an owner and she is an admin. We have an automation that sends out a notification to her and I when the sheets are place…
    27 1
    Answered - Pending Review 27 views 1 comment Most recent by Genevieve P. Using Smartsheet
  • Can I create an Offload in Data Shuttle to save to a CSV even if there is no data?
    In Using Smartsheet
    I have a global data sheet that populates when clients fill out a form. I then create offloads in Data Shuttle for each client and then an upload so their specific data populates their own smartsheet. I'm creating a new client sheet and …
    61 1
    Answered - Pending Review 61 views 1 comment Most recent by Julio S. Using Smartsheet
  • How to add Milestones, checkpoints to Gantt View in the same row but different columns(months)
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi, I would like to show different milestones in the same row without adding sub tasks..is that possible? I want the text to be shown at different times in calendar in same row.
    19 1
    Answered - Pending Review 19 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • ?Have you checked your backup status lately?
    In Using Smartsheet
    If not, you should. For at least the past week, the backup function has been broken - and is apparently a system wide issue. Multiple users have reported this, but if you have not noticed it yet please check to make sure that you're not m…
    25 1
    25 views 1 comment Most recent by Brad Jones Using Smartsheet
  • Copy Row to Another Sheet
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi, I'm using Smartsheet to track tasks in two different departments (Data Entry and Estimating) where Estimating commences their work when Data Entry has completed theirs. When Data Entry is done with their task, I'd like the row (actual…
    Accepted
    46 5
    Answered ✓ 46 views 5 comments Most recent by Anelise Wilhelm Using Smartsheet