Using Smartsheet

Archives for April 2022

Discussion List

• Tool to Automate Capture of Smartsheet Dashboards as Screenshots
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi, I'm wondering if anyone uses any particular Google Chrome plugin to take (full page/full scroll) screenshots of Smartsheet Dashboards and, if there is any known way to automate screenshot of these dashboards and, if such a tool could…
    Answered - Pending Review
    12 2
    Answered - Pending Review 12 views 2 comments Most recent by Cory Strischek Using Smartsheet
  • Payroll Help
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hello, We have recently switched our company over to smart sheet for a lot of automation and it has helped tremendously. I am having an issue incorporating our payroll. We are a staffing company with over 30 employees. We have a central g…
    8 4
    Answered - Pending Review 8 views 4 comments Most recent by wilbuchanan14 Using Smartsheet
  • Connect several columns from data sheet to another sheet
    In Using Smartsheet
    I have searched all over for this and have seen several references to VLOOKUP and INDEX/MATCH. From what I have been able to gather is those functions are using some type of extra reference to work. I have a large data sheet with a lot of …
    49 4
    Answered - Pending Review 49 views 4 comments Most recent by heyjay Using Smartsheet
  • Dashboard format
    In Using Smartsheet
    Dear Smartsheet Community, I noticed the left borders of the different tables are missing on my Smartsheet dashboard when it is set as normal view 100%. Please see screenshot #1. Screenshot #1: But if I zoom in 110%, then the left border…
    18 2
    Answered - Pending Review 18 views 2 comments Most recent by Marie_T Using Smartsheet
  • Workflow Project ID Inquiry
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hello - I am working on creating my first project management intake sheet and I have it connected to a form. My question is: when someone completes the form is it possible to have a cell update with a Project ID number? So ideally the co…
    Accepted
    19 3
    Answered ✓ 19 views 3 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Active email link in Form Submission and Form Description?
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi, I'm new working with Smartsheets and would appreciate any help! After a form is submitted, I would like the Form Submission text to include an active email link to open a user's Outlook email (our default) with a new message. However, …
    31 6
    Answered - Pending Review 31 views 6 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Adding web content widget image to dashboard
    In Using Smartsheet
    I read all the help material, but adding a logo to your dashboard, which I thought would be as simple as uploading one, is the most confusing item for me in the whole template. Can someone provide a step by step process
    15 1
    Answered - Pending Review 15 views 1 comment Most recent by Paul H Using Smartsheet
  • Attaching another sheet to a working Smartsheet
    In Using Smartsheet
    I am having trouble attaching an existing smartsheet to a row in another smartsheet. Cannot see the link option.
    18 3
    Answered - Pending Review 18 views 3 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Jumping Cursor?
    In Using Smartsheet
    My team has been experiencing an issue where a cell or the search bar is clicked for editing, and a completely different, arbitrary cell ends up with the data entered. Most commonly the search bar and date column cells.
    19 1
    Answered - Pending Review 19 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå Using Smartsheet
  • Issue/Help with Document Builder
    In Using Smartsheet
    We have been using the same mapping for document hander for approximately two years. Yesterday we started to have an issue where information included in the mapping isn't being pulled into a document. I checked to make sure the section is …
    67 3
    Answered - Pending Review 67 views 3 comments Most recent by Julio S. Using Smartsheet