Using Smartsheet

Want to know more about using forms? Interested in better understanding automation? Want to see what's possible with dashboards? Post your question or discussion to Using Smartsheet.

Discussion List

• why does my conditional formats fail to function when the set conditions exist?
    In Using Smartsheet
    why does my conditional formats fail to function when the set conditions exist?
    104 Profile Photo 104
    11 1
    11 views 1 comment Most recent by Alison
  • Ticketing Sheet: Update Request to Group?
    In Using Smartsheet
    I'm using the ticket template and want to use the update request feature. Currently it seems like the only way to do an update request is to assign it to a specific user, which doesn't make sense if you have an entire department working on…
    51 4
    51 views 4 comments Most recent by Shaine Greenwood
  • Gantt Report for Several Sheets - Can I drag & drop dates in the report?
    In Using Smartsheet
    I would like to be able to drag & drop Gantt dates in my report as we have several projects going concurrently, and the report is great for big picture.  How do I do that?  Also, how do I reflect a pause in a project, as in we're wait…
    21 1
    21 views 1 comment Most recent by Shaine Greenwood
  • Nested IF Statments
    In Using Smartsheet
    I'm trying to add the below "IF Statement" but I get the "#UNPARSEABLE" error. "Weight22" is cell that contains the "70%" (which is calculated from a formula.  I want the IF Statement to return the &…
    11 2
    11 views 2 comments Most recent by Shaine Greenwood
  • Sumif Help please
    In Using Smartsheet
    I want my totaling cell to add quote on the criteria below. I have a drop down list in column 1 , in that list I have (con/fine, con/course, con/xtra, ash/fine, ash/course, ash/xtra. grind/fine, grind/course, grind/xtra........this contin…
    11 1
    11 views 1 comment Most recent by Shaine Greenwood
  • Resource view for multiple projects in a single sheet
    In Using Smartsheet
    I have couple of 'Resource View' questions... 1. Is it possible at all to use a single sheet to have multiple projects (as multiple parent tasks) and have 'resource view' to show the allocation against the parent tasks rather than multipl…
    192 1
    192 views 1 comment Most recent by Shaine Greenwood
  • planned % complete
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi guys, any advise on how works with % completed vs planned % completed as smartsheets only has column for % completed?, has anyone achieved to make a similar column for planned %?
    AD Profile Photo AD
    41 2
    41 views 2 comments Most recent by Shaine Greenwood
  • Suggestions for Calendar Syncing
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hello, I recently had an issue with calendar syncing, you can see the thread here: https://community.smartsheet.com/discussion/resyncing-google-calendar As you can see in the response to the thread that a resync option isn't available. I…
    41 1
    41 views 1 comment Most recent by Shaine Greenwood
  • How can you edit a collborators e-mail address?
    In Using Smartsheet
    I want to edit an e-mail associated with a collaborator because it has changed.  There seems to be no way to edit anything in the Sharing area.  I know how to edit My Smartsheet Contacts, but that doesn't help.  Sometimes the collaborator …
    333 2
    333 views 2 comments Most recent by Shaine Greenwood
  • Notification
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi all, I need some help... Whilst I am of the understanding that you can set up notifications when a user makes any changes to a sheet, is there any way you can be notified if someone has in fact opened a sheet they have been invited to…
    11 1
    11 views 1 comment Most recent by Tony Coleman