Using Smartsheet

Want to know more about using forms? Interested in better understanding automation? Want to see what's possible with dashboards? Post your question or discussion to Using Smartsheet.

Discussion List

• Forms & Actions
    In Using Smartsheet
    Once a form is submitted, can you create an action item to submit a different form to update additional columns not in the original form? Example: Original requestor uses hyperlink to submit form A with columns [task], [notes], [date req…
    15 1
    15 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå
  • Chart Columns
    In Using Smartsheet
    Notice in the attached picture that I have a chart that shows how much reimbursement a specific client received last year and as of the current date the client has received almost half of that.  The issue is that the FY1718 (Red) column ap…
    273 5
    273 views 5 comments Most recent by Sasan
  • Form / Calendar Integration
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi SS Community, I'm working on using smartsheets to allow our sales team to schedule ads to run. I would like to integrate the schedule form (created in SS) with a calendar so that they will see what dates are available as they are filli…
    99 6
    99 views 6 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå
  • Latest Smartsheet update broken in IE 11
    In Using Smartsheet
    I regularly use Internet Explorer 11. I have found that things don't work well in the latest smartsheet update (1-2 weeks ago) in IE 11. For example, I have a number of filters built into my sheet and I am unable to select some of those f…
    47 2
    47 views 2 comments Most recent by ricki
  • Comment seen like facebook post, comment seen
    In Using Smartsheet
    I need the function of seen like facebook. Is there any plan to get this function for Smartsheet?  seen by 15 people, (John, Mike, Chris, jfdsjfsj, kgdfhgd etc. ....) 
    1 view 1 comment Most recent by Shaine Greenwood
  • wrong order of the assignments
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hello,  During the last week i noticed that the order of the assignments in the sheet got wrong. Assignment number 1 became 10 (for examle). I have about 1000 assignments in this sheet it's really a big problem for me. In the beginning i …
    2 1
    2 views 1 comment Most recent by Shaine Greenwood
  • interaction on dasboard metric widget
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hello community, here is my problem: I have a planning on a sheet with a lot of differents actions. Some of them are complete, some others are not started or late or on hold, etc. I have also a dashboard where appears the numbers of my a…
    96 5
    96 views 5 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå
  • How to manage Order with multiple items
    In Using Smartsheet
    I'm creating a form to collect Order information from users and facing a difficulty with an order having multiple items. I want to create a form which allows users to input multiple items in one order request. Each item will have each pric…
    202 4
    202 views 4 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå
  • Formula Help to Add Symbols
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hey guys - I have a unique request. We use sheets to create project plans for Clients and set up a Column called 'Stoplight Status' using red, yellow, green, etc. colored circle symbols in the cell. Anyone know how to create a formula to s…
    131 1
    131 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå
  • Holidays not showing
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi. I have loaded holidays under account settings and they are recorded on that admin screen, but they are not being reflected under new projects (in Gantt view).  Any ideas?
    13 2
    13 views 2 comments Most recent by KsquaredZA